26

❝Sometimes in life things have to go very wrong before they can then be right

❝Sometimes in life things have to go very wrong before they can then be right. But, sometimes you have to go through your worse, to arrive at your best❞ - Unknown

6:03 am

Baekhyun was having his calm and peaceful morning sleep, but not finding any warmth in his arms or beside him the second his palm had slide toward the other side of the bed, Gayoung's place, and a sudden eruption of shuffles had went through his ears the moment his mind slowly adjusted to the scene, with a realization that it was already morning as he had raised his head poking out of the duvet with his eyes closed to open one in a squinting manner as he took a second to adjust to the sunlight through the window.

His head tilted toward the nightstand beside the bed, checking the time to groan softly as he had some time to leave for work, and buried his face back in the pillow to get back to his sleep only to hear some whines in the room behind some grumbles and they were too familiar not to recognize that it was his one and only wife.

Shifting himself from his stomach pressed position to lay on his side where the voices were coming from, to greet Gayoung's back standing by the closet of theirs, her messy hair on her lower back open, his black hoodie on her with the sleeves slid up to her forearms while her hands fiddling through her clothes, and that's when he realized, the mess, on the bed with the scattered clothes of hers and before he could question it further, she threw another one back with a force which landed right in front of him, almost brushing his face.

He huffed, propping himself up on his torso as he leaned his elbow on the mattress, while rubbing his eye. "Baby."

And she turned around, a pout on her lips. "What should we do now?"

"About?" He brushed his fingers through his messy hair back, and Gayoung pointed towards her closet then to her clothes scattered on the bed. "I have nothing to wear!"

Baekhyun blinked a couple of times, grasping her words as he widened his eyes a bit to wake up to frown. "The closet is literally filled with your clothes more than mine."

"But it's not enough," She plopped on the bed with slouched shoulders as she fiddled with the clothes again with a whine. "I should have gone to shop with Yoora when she offered me, and now I have nothing to wear for our trip!"

Baekhyun tilted his head, staring at her blankly as her throwing tantrums didn't surprise him anymore but tantrums on nothing to wear or pack when he could see the clothes of hers almost not fitting in the wardrobe had him sigh. "Just wear mine, you even feel comfortable in them."