Epilogue

❝If the final chapter of your life story is written by love, you are guaranteed a happy ending❞ - Matshona Dhliwayo

10:10 pm

Silence.

A soothing one.

The house was silent after the little ones of the house had gotten into a peaceful sleep, as their giggles and excited laughter was all over the house with their sibling, the newly member in the home who has been growing up with much time and was slowly adapting to the environment around him, and his siblings who have been around him all the time like his parents from the past six months.

Then there they were, Baekhyun and Gayoung.

Seated on the silent living room of theirs, except, Gayoung was sitting on his lap, her head on his shoulder and her arms around his neck as he held her back, his head leaning over her with their eyes closed, just enjoying the moment of the comfort which was being in each other's embraces.

It's been six months since Ha-Yoon has been welcomed in this world, and in his home, and his first cries in the room of theirs, with a sudden panic rushing into them as if blank about how to quiet him down like they had forgotten to raise a child for a moment but it was understandable since it had been a long time raising Areum and Seojun but they tried, giving all of their efforts to warm him up to them.

The first two months were surely difficult, there were sleepless nights and mornings, but they were getting a hold of it slowly, and careful with him, and around Areum and Seojun as well, as knowing about them might not be able to give enough time to them had them worried too but then again, being the luckiest, they had been blessed with the most precious and understanding children as they were, but still, they had tried their best to give them enough time and love along with their new little one.

Gayoung could say proudly that she was lucky in getting the best mother and mother in law as Mrs Byun and Young-MI didn't stop their cares toward her knowing it might be difficult for her along with Baekhyun who was somehow managing his work and home together which was hectic to be said, but he couldn't let Gayoung do everything alone, so he was doing his best as he could and Gayoung couldn't be more happier to see it.

How those hard months passed, they didn’t know but the memories of it will surely live in their minds to reminisce later about them like how they do about her pregnancy times whenever they get time to talk which they hardly would get in those days and these days too, but the good thing was that Ha-Yoon was growing up well and healthy, and they could still recall the day he had let out his first giggle which had happened accidentally by Baekhyun fooling around with Areum and Seojun as he was having his eating session with Gayoung but found the sight much funny to giggle at it.