25

❝The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long❞ - Unknown

11:13 am

"So, how far did you go?"

Ji-hu choked, his hot coffee almost spilling out of his mouth as he coughed out loud, immediately grabbing the tissues from the tissue box to wipe his mouth while looking across from him to find his lady best friends looking at him unfazed by his sudden actions as he peeked at Soo-Ah staring at him nonchalantly, leaned back against her chair then shot his glare at Gayoung sitting beside her and sipping her coffee so innocently like she just didn't question him a minute ago.

The trio of best friends had gathered at the Café as usual, but another trio was soon to join them which they were waiting for at the moment until then, the ladies were having fun with their male best friend.

"Would you two women ever stop questioning me?" He asked, clearing his throat and Soo-Ah shrugged, taking a bite of her pancake. "What are friends for?"

Gayoung nodded, leaning forward. "You still didn't answer my question, Ji-hu."

"Damn, woman, we just started dating." He shook his head, in a disbelief look as he scoffed, leaning back against the chair with Soo-Ah and Gayoung exchanging a nonchalant look to look back at him as Soo-Ah spoke. "So, not like you haven't been questioning us about our relationships?"

"Yeah, now I get that feeling of nervousness."

Gayoung's eyes widened. "You feel nervous about it? Are you really, really serious about Ms. Lim Seri?"

He blinked, a blush creeping over him as he gave a toothy grin. "Well, she's fun to be around with, and I really like being with her so I think yes."

"I knew it!" Soo-Ah slammed her hand on the table. "You have been busy for someone who hardly has anything to do."

"You make it seem like I'm unemployed."

He rolled his eyes, and earned a laugh from the ladies yet the moment felt surreal for some reason, as a few months ago they were sitting in one of their cabins, single, and talking about their work or Seojun because that's what they all had to converse about, but everything seemed to be changed, a change no one saw coming but the change was too good to be hated, in fact opposite of it.

"Oh, here they are."

Ji-hu announced, looking over behind them with a smile with the ladies looking over their shoulders to find the trio coming through the entrance glass door with Junmyeon shaking his head with a done look toward Baekhyun and Yixing who were bickering over something until they had stopped by their table.