24

❝Life's most deep feelings are often expressd in silence and the one who can read volumes from your silence is your true companion❞ - Ritu Ghatourey

6:03 am

The calm morning of winter, the welcoming of the newly arrived December, and the rising sun beaming its sun rays around the garden, the droplets of the gone rain still flowing by the leaves behind the smell of soil which remained, beaming its pleasantness around the home of theirs.

The closed fogged glass window was melting slowly, the second sun rays had radiated through it, but the pair sleeping in each other's embraces had yet to be awakened from it, and it did the moment those rays had sent its heat towards Gayoung.

A disturb frown had appeared between her eyebrows, and a soft groan left her sealed lips to immediately cover her face with the white duvet which covered his head as well, to turn from her side lying position which had her back against him, her head just under his stretched arm, but now her figure was snuggling into his warmth, her face nuzzling into the curve of his neck which felt more warmer than anything.

Like she says, he's warm.

Her arm was wrapped around his waist, as she breathed out slowly to get back to sleep until, felt his arm around her waist which was placed like a lazy wrap which tightened, pulling her closer as his cheek made a contact with her temple with his arm underneath her neck had folded around her shoulder with his thumb caressing the place, and it was enough for her lips to smile against his skin, and it was enough for him to smile lazily at her actions.

Their lazy smiles but their happy smiles.

"Did you sleep well, baby?"

He questioned, in a mumble yet his voice came out raspy and it evoked a fluttering sensation in her stomach with a lazy hum leaving her lips while her eyes were still closed. "Did you sleep well?"

He hummed, his lips brushing her forehead lazily. "It's morning."

"And it's Sunday, so let me sleep, you old man." She grumbled, and Baekhyun chuckled, almost audible but she felt it through her against his chest. "Well, I wasn't the one waking up at almost 4 in the morning to eat midnight snacks, baby."

True, she had woken up in the middle of the night just because she was suddenly hungry, and as much as she didn't want him to wake up, he did, and stayed up with her until she was done eating yet it didn't end just with them cooking or eating because there were more to it but were successful enough to sleep on time.