11

❝Everything you love is likely to be lost, but in the end, love will return in a different way❞ - Franz Kafka

8:36 am

"I'm first!"

Seojun exclaimed, running through the front door of the house inside with his giggles of contentment erupting around with Areum running behind him to beat the hell out of him. "You cheated!"

"Don't fight!" Baekhyun yelled, as he entered inside panting only to find his little ones playing catch me if you can, except the theme was Seojun saving himself from Areum as he shook his head before feeling a hand grasping his forearm and he didn't have to turn his head as only one family member was left behind, Gayoung.

But as soon as he looked over his shoulder, he couldn't hold back the smile gracing his lips. "Are you already tired?"

"It was supposed to be a morning walk, not a running race!" She whined, giving him a tired glare as she heaved out a deep breath where Baekhyun raised his eyebrows with a teasing smile. "You just couldn't catch up to me."

"You just couldn't drive after running around." She snapped back, with a 'back at you' look and Baekhyun just made a face before walking to the room. "I'm going to wash up."

Gayoung just shook her head, then she froze as she was also supposed to wash up but the man tricked her as she scoffed to herself with a grumpy pout before telling the kids to wash up as they went to the room as Seojun was fast one to run towards the bathroom where the mother and daughter gave each other a pouty look.

"Let's use the upstairs one since they are going to take forever." Gayoung stated, making a grumpy face toward making Areum to laugh, causing Gayoung to smile where she was about to kiss her but Areum was fast enough to run upstairs with a giggle. "You can't kiss me before we are clean!"

"You little-" Gayoung exclaimed, but Areum just giggled away leaving her mother smiling as Gayoung went to the kids room to give Seojun his clothes to fetch Areum and hers later before leaving upstairs.

It was Sunday, their usual routine of going to the morning walk to meet Sung-min there, like always to have a joyful conversation with him.

It's been two weeks since that day, and after that day everything continued like it usually did from their routines to their habits but a lot of things had changed. Soo-Ah and Ji-hu took their time to adapt to the new fact about Yoon Tae-woong and after two days, they met him again to forgive him to meet him often as well as persuade him to get the surgery which he has been afraid of but ended up giving in as he got his two friends by his side.