16

❝You don't find love, it finds you

❝You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate and what's written in the stars❞ - Anais Nin.

4:15 pm

"Mommy, should I water these too?"

Areum questioned, holding a small watering can in her hands, and standing in her bun looking adorable by matching the casual dress up look like her mother who was sprinkling water to the high plants and flowers since Areum wouldn't be able to reach it.

Gayoung glanced at her to smile with a nod. "You can, princess."

"Mommy, Mongryong wants more biscuits!" Seojun yelled, settled under the fort while playing with his puzzles with Mongryong by his side distracting him to give him more biscuits to which he whined, and Gayoung sighed, continuing her task. "We're short of biscuits, and a lot of things so let's wait for dad, and we'll go shopping."

"You heard mommy, now let's play then eat something else later." He hushed him, and Mongryong being the obedient one to follow suit with the mother and daughter immersed in their task of taking care of the garden as usual while their dad, and her husband was still not back from his work.

After the event night, everyone had left for their respective homes next day, since the weekend was over with their one week leave, and Granny's guest house had to be run again and it's been just a few days, yet everyone was missing the days of their stay there as those days were filled with nothing but joy, comfort and peace with lots of love and laughter.

Mrs. Tae had fetched the kids from the school today, since it was a half day at their school but Gayoung got too busy with her work as well as Baekhyun who had texted her about him getting late because of the lined up surgeries and checkups he had, hence, they had asked her who didn't mind as always to be thankful for her.

Gayoung and Areum slowly began to hum to some Disney songs together with Seojun and Mongryong looking at them with a done look since both of them weren't really good singers, let alone singing with a high note was enough for him to cover his ears, enough for him to not to notice his dad walking inside to stand at the door frame of the garden with a surprised look.

"Let it go~"

Gayoung turned around, singing her heart out only to get startled, seeing Baekhyun standing in the doorway, not so far away with a surprised look enough for her to stop with a stumble of her foot resulting her to fall down back on the grass with a yelp leaving her lips, flinching the trio as Areum exclaimed. "Mommy!"

"Dad, you scared mommy!"

Seojun yelled, with a pouty frown as he stood up to walk to her and Baekhyun was quick to follow toward his wife on the grass with a crying expression while holding her foot with Areum by her side hugging her neck until he also crouched down in front of her to hold her foot. "Is it hurting?"