22

❝Maybe home is nothing, but two arms holding you tight when you're at your worst❞ - Yara Bashraheel

6:40 pm

"You're already here?"

Gayoung questioned, with a confused tone behind her voice as she pressed the phone against her ear closely with a frown. "I thought you said you might get late?"

"Yeah,"

She heard him mumbling before hearing a sound of the door closing as if he had closed the door of his car and heard him speaking again. "But I clocked out pretty quickly than I thought so I'm here, outside, waiting for you."

"Oh, okay, give me a few minutes, and I'll be there."

"Take your time, baby."

Gayoung hung up with a hum, and shoved her phone in her purse before feeling the gaze on her to which she looked up only to lock eyes with Ji-hu, seated on Soo-Ah's chair in front of her as he gave her a teasing smile where she raised her eyebrows. "What?"

"Baby, huh?" He teased, letting out a chuckle with a fake shudder. "Oof, never thought this day would come."

"Shut up," She rolled her eyes, standing up from the chair to flick his forehead with a harsh force. "And who said you could eavesdrop on our conversation?"

He hissed, rubbing his forehead before glaring at her. "So that's how you change after getting in love?"

Soon he felt a shadow over him as he looked at his side to see Soo-Ah with a done look standing by him. "And that's how a single person talks."

He scoffed, standing up. "You were single not long ago, ice-lady."

"But I'm not." She gave him a tight grin before moving him aside to take her seat with Gayoung shaking her head with a sigh. "You guys never stop but I have to go!"

Soo-Ah shot her a smile. "Yeah, we'll talk later."

Gayoung reciprocated the smile before glancing at Ji-hu. "You'll get one soon, dumbo."

Both of the ladies chuckled, as Gayoung waved at them while walking out, leaving the guy in confusion. "Get what?"

"Common sense."

"I have it."

"You lack it."

"And you're horrible."