Final

❝Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises❞ ― Janette Oke

Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises❞ ― Janette Oke.

7:05 am

Gayoung's arm stretched upwards, a lazy yet groan leaving her lips but soon it was graced in a smile, her happy smile as her eyes opened with a soft flutter to stare her interlocked hands above her to see a sunlight beaming through it by the window but that wasn't the reason of her smile, the reason was the person sleeping peacefully beside her as she tilted her head towards her husband, lying on his stomach, his forehead covered by his locks as his face was snuggled in his pillow which he had been hugging with his arm under it while another was wrapped around her.

She sat up scratching her head by her nape to dust off the white shirt of his, but now was hers to let out a chuckle. "It's your birthday, Baekhyun!"

"You're loud, baby." His voice uttered, raspy as if too lazy to even want to utter it as he softly groaned to pull her back, her back hitting the mattress again and Gayoung huffed, propping herself on her elbow with her torso toward him as she poked his bare back. "It's your birthday, you old man!"

He raised his head, his eyes squinting as his nose scrunched. "You seem more happy than me."

"Because I know how to have fun," She paused, as his head fell back on the pillow with his eyes closing to shake her head at his actions. "And you clearly don't."

"But you still didn't wish me, baby."

"Happy happy getting old again."

"So not funny."

She let out a chuckle, as she laid back, her head on her pillow facing him to palm his cheek with a soft caress on his cheek to press her lips on his forehead. "Happy birthday, Baekhyun."

A smile graced his lips, and his eyes opened meeting her soft yet adoring ones, staring back at him with her ever beautiful smile and he raised himself up a bit, his hand sliding off from her waist to palm the curve of her neck as he pressed his lips against hers, his lips smiling the moment he felt her lips reciprocating with the same emotion, and before he knew it, his torso was hovering over hers as she had palmed his nape while another one on his bare shoulder.

However, as the moment of theirs deepened with a pleasant sensation, an unpleasant feeling had followed through her, too uncomfortable to make him lean away by his shoulder as a grimace took over her face with a sudden nausea erupting in her stomach to her chest and she was was quick to get off the bed with a little jog towards the bathroom.

Baekhyun let out a sigh, immediately turning to get off the bed as he followed suit, walking inside as the door was opened to find her torso bent over to the sink, where he stood behind her with a worry to take a handful of her hair as he held it up behind her nape before she turned off the faucet to stand straight with a deep breath while meeting his patient and worried eyes. "You okay, baby?"