09

❝Home isn't where you're from, it's where you find light when all grows dark❞ - pierce brown

___________

4:12 pm

The sun hovered around like everyday, beaming it's sunlight in the backyard of their home but home was silent unusually because the members were yet to arrive from their respective places but here was Gayoung, standing on the stool in the kitchen with her arm stretching upward to the upper cabinet to get the bowl again.

While everyone was busy in their lives, Gayoung also had the same thought of it but the thought didn't like Gayoung's thought as her schedule informed her that she was not so busy which led her to get home with Ji-hu's pasta recipe which she got it by making him stay in her cabin for an hour to get the procedure ready in her head to get the latter late for his gym practices.

"You can do it, Gayoung."

She mumbled, pulling her arm up a little only to groan where the next second her mind got a glimpse of Baekhyun as he was the only one who could do the honors of keeping the bowl too high for her reach which she was sure that it was to tease her as nowadays that man left no chance over it since Gayoung would do the same.

And that's how their 'back at you' thing continues everyday that they were used to it as they were getting close enough with each other as how their marriage was hitting the second month.

She continued her struggle to get the bowl with her mumbling to herself while not even realizing or hearing the front door opening as Baekhyun entered inside with his steps walking further inside to get the glimpse of the woman in the kitchen clad in her casuals with a bun but the sight had his lips curve in a smile, a satisfying one actually.

"Just you wait, I am going to hide all of brain's doctor's watch collection."

And his smile dropped when he heard her mumbling about him, actually plotting again where the next minute he was standing behind her as he looked up, staring at her back. "So, this is how you bad mouth me when I'm not around."

Gayoung flinched, almost falling backwards but Baekhyun was fast enough to palm her back while without even realizing it, Gayoung instantly looked over her shoulder with her narrowed eyes to him. "You scared me again!"

"And you need to be careful, again." He snapped back, slowly making her stand straight but his hand kept still on her back to be careful because she wasn't before hearing a huff from her. "You're the one to talk? Because of whom I am standing here on the stool to get the bowl?"

Baekhyun stifled his chuckle while stretching his hand towards her beside her. "Okay, come down, I'll get it for you."

Gayoung slapped it away like a highfive while turning to him with a look. "No, thank you because I can do this!"