Chapter Two

<Silpa Boy's Academy, Chiang Mai; 10 years later>

When the orphanage took them in, both Gam and Gulf were only little kids. However, several years have passed. Now, they're already teenage boys.

During the entire stay of the twins in the orphanage, several families already showed interest in adopting Gulf. However, upon learning that he has a twin, they immediately decline.

Most of them only want to adopt Gulf. No one dared to even ask about Gam.

For Gulf, Gam is his only family, and he won't leave him no matter what happens.

The twins are about to graduate from high school. Once they graduate, they will have to leave the orphanage and fend for themselves, as they're already adults.

Months before their graduation, Gulf had already secured a scholarship at Chiang Mai University. Gulf is planning to take medicine.

Ever since he was a kid, Gulf has always been fascinated with doctors and wanted to be one.

And now, it will only be a few years before he reaches that dream.

Meanwhile, his twin Gam is still uncertain if he can graduate on time.

Gam had been missing most of his classes and was always with his friends, whom Gulf calls a 'group of thugs'.

He doesn't understand why his twin is very drawn to be with those people.

Ai, Ming, and Phet are known as bullies and uncontrollable students in their school. Even the teachers don't want to meddle with them since they're too much to handle.

Add the fact that these three came from influential families in Chiang Mai.

The only reason Gulf can think of why his twin loves hanging around these people is their money.

Ai, Ming, and Phet don't attend their classes. However, thanks to Gam, who lets them copy his work.

It was not exactly his work because Gam also copied from Gulf.

Gulf lets his twin copy some of his work so that he can pass and graduate on time with him.

Although their relationship isn't like other siblings, it has blossomed over the last ten years.

They may not be close with each other, but at least Gam now acknowledges his role as his twin. At times, he would also show his caring side to Gulf.

Gulf was reading a book in the library when his phone rang. He huffed some air when he saw that Gam was calling.

"What do you want this time?" Gulf asked.

"Gulf, I don't have money to pay for the photocopies needed for the reviewer. Can you pay for me instead? My friends don't have change."

"Right. Because your friends are rich-ass kids who only have credit cards." Gulf thought to himself.

"Alright. It's not that much anyway."

"Thanks."

Just that, then the line got disconnected.

Gulf can only sigh. He and Gam are twins. Gam is even older than him, but he feels like he's raising a son.

Gulf shrugged off the thought and continued reading.

------------------------------------

<Montreal, Canada>

Mew is excitedly packing his things. Finally, after ten years, he'll be going back to Thailand.

After finishing his engineering degree from the University of Montreal, he asked his mom if he could return to Thailand and settle there permanently.