Chapter Fourteen

(Fifth Month of Marriage)

It just feels like yesterday when Mew and Gulf got married.

Their marriage only happened because of their parents, in order for them to save each other's company.

But who would've thought that the marriage that started as only convenience for both sides, will eventually make Mew and Gulf fall in love.

As busy as he is, Gulf is currently working on something on his laptop. Their exam week is already over, but they soon had to start their internship, and that's what stresses him the most.

Gulf's phone beeped, indicating that he received a message.

He reached for it, without removing his eyes from the computer screen.

Only that when he reached his phone, he checked who messaged him.

"Meung, are you busy? Let's go out." It was the text message he received from Mix.

As much as he would want to go out with them and de-stress, he can't. He has a lot of things to do.

Gulf typed in his phone, and send a message to Mix. "Meung, I'm really sorry. I can't go. Lots of schoolwork to finish."

After sending the message, Mix didn't reply anymore, so he resumed working on his schoolwork.

-----------------------------

When Mew went home, he immediately went straight to his and Gulf's bedroom. He was stuck at work and had to do overtime.

Mew went inside their bedroom. However, Gulf wasn't there.

He went to Gulf's old bedroom, now his study room. There, he found Gulf slumped in front of his laptop, sleeping.

Mew shook his head and let a little smile, as he approached Gulf.

"This little monster really loves to fall asleep anywhere."

When Mew reached Gulf, he brushed his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I'm home now, bii." Mew gently said.

Gulf opened his eyes. "Oh. What time is it now?" Gulf said as he searched for his glasses.

Mew reached for Gulf's glasses and wore them on him.

"It's already past 10 pm now, bii."

"Did you have dinner already? Let's head downstairs. I'll just reheat the food-"

"No need, bii. I'll do it. Just take a rest. You're tired from school."

Gulf didn't protest anymore, and just slowly nodded. He also yawned while doing so.

Mew smiled at the adorable sight. He played with Gulf's hair. "You want me to carry you?"

Gulf shook his head. "You're tired from work, boo."

Mew squished Gulf's face. This had been his habit since then. "I'm not. Come here."

Gulf extended his arms and reached for Mew. He hugged him, and Mew carried him like a baby to their room.

Once Mew reached their bedroom, Gulf is already asleep.

Mew let out a little laugh, as he pulls the blanket over Gulf.

"Goodnight, bii." Mew whispered to Gulf as he kissed his forehead.

-----------------------------

After the dreadful week of completing the requirement needed for their internship, Gulf, PP, and Gun decided to celebrate and have a few drinks.

Gulf already told Mew that he'll be out with his friends. Mew didn't say anything, since he know PP and Gun anyway.