Chapter Twenty-five

Gulf was already done with his shift for the day. He huffed some air out of his mouth, as he made his way to the hospital's parking lot.

Although Sam is not bothering him at work, his constant presence makes Gulf uneasy.

It's still fresh on his mind how Sam threatened him, just because he rejected him, and he's married.

Gulf stopped in his track when he saw that Sam was waiting for him beside his car.

Sam must've noticed his presence, so he turned in his direction.

Gulf took a step back when he saw Sam approaching him.

When Sam is almost a meter away from him, Gulf bumped into someone when he took another step back.

Gulf turned to see who it was, and was welcomed by someone's smiling face.

The guy held Gulf's hand and pulled him into him.

"Hey, P'Gulf! I haven't seen you for a while. Should we grab some coffee?" The guy said.

Gulf was confused. This is the first time that he's seeing this guy. What the hell is he talking about?

Gulf saw how Sam tried to get closer to them, but the guy who held his hand started walking away with him, leaving Sam in the parking lot.

Gulf was too stunned, that he was not able to say anything. Finally, when they're away from the parking lot, Gulf had the courage to pull his hand away from the guy's hold.

"Why did you drag me away like that? Do I know you?" Gulf asked the guy.

The guy remained facing away from him. Although a bit scared of the stranger's presence, Gulf inched closer to tap the guy's shoulder, when the guy finally faced him.

Gulf saw tears in the guy's eyes. His fear was replaced with confusion. Why is this guy crying?

"Being able to see you feels like seeing him alive again." The guy said.

Gulf was confused. His eyes darted to the guy's name on his nameplate.

"Kittisak Chanthara, RPh"

Gulf widened his eyes when he realized something. This guy...

"Whatever you're thinking, you're right. I'm a Chanthara. I'm Moo, Ming's younger brother from another mother."

The guy then offered his hand for a handshake.

How? Why? Fear enveloped Gulf's eyes upon remembering how Ming, Ai, and Phet almost killed him years ago.

"You might be confused about how I got to know you, P'Gulf."

Moo filled his lungs with air, before looking at Gulf, directly in his eyes.

"It's a long story, but please know that I came here with good intentions."

"I want to protect you as much as I can. I want to protect you because I was not able to do it for P'Gam."

Just the mention of Gam's name, tears fell from Gulf's eyes.

"What do you know about P'Gam?"

Moo fisted his hand and cried even more.

"I caused P'Gam's death..."

Gulf covered his hand as more tears fell from his eyes.

Moo suddenly kneeled in front of him.

"I'm sorry, P'Gulf... I'm really sorry..."

-----------------------------

Mew and Gulf are sitting in front of Moo. They're currently in Mew and Gulf's newly built house in Bangna.