Chapter Twenty-four

After Gulf's encounter with Sam, he decided to just go on with his life.

Now that he knows Sam is working with his mom to tear them down, it will be easier for him to keep an eye on whatever plans they might have.

Although Gulf knows that Sam's presence is somewhat of a threat to him, he didn't bother to tell Mew about it anymore.

Once Mew knows about this, he might become so impulsive and do things that can complicate Gulf's plans.

He'll just tell him once Sam and Yena fall into the belief that he's with them.

-----------------------------

As usual, Gulf's weekends are spent in his condo unit.

It's the only place where he and his husband could spend time together, after a stressful week.

Gulf is working on finishing his academic work when he received a text message on his phone.

He reached for his phone and checked who the sender of the message was.

Gulf scrunched his eyebrows when it was an unknown number.

Either way, he opened the message to read it. Most likely, it came from his bank, or other people marketing an item that is a scam.

Tears welled in Gulf's eyes when he read the content of the message he received.

"Your brother, Gam, did not die in a natural car accident. Someone intentionally caused the car accident and killed him."

Gulf felt like his body was shaking when he read the message.

He was about to call the number that sent him the message when he received a call from that same number.

Gulf was hesitant to answer the call, as that person might only be tripping on him.

However, if that person is telling the truth, he needs to talk to him.

Even though Gulf is uncertain of what the outcome might be, he answered the call.

"He-hello..."

"Gulf. You need to remember what I'll say. This will be the first and last time that I'll call you."

"What do you know? How..."

Gulf was not even finished with what he was saying when the person calling had cut him off.

"Listen. I don't have time to explain things to you. But you have to remember three names. These people killed your brother."

"Ai, Phet, and Ming. They're the ones who caused Gam's car accident. They intentionally killed your brother."

When Gulf heard what the man said, he dropped his phone and covered his mouth to stifle his cry.

The people behind Gam's death were their high school classmates.

How on earth that the police was not able to identify that Gam's death was intentional? Warodom Holdings is a powerful company in Thailand. So how come the police did not investigate more?

Gulf's attention was brought back to the phone when he heard the person on the other line calling for him.

He picked up his phone and listened to what the other person had to say.

"Don't tell anyone about this, Gulf. Once they knew that you know something, your life might be in danger."

Just that and the phone call got disconnected.