Chapter Eleven

Gulf woke up to the blinding rays of the sun. He turned to his side, away from the rays of the sun, to get more sleep.

He's still feeling so sleepy, and he probably has a hangover. He was so drunk last night, so it's not impossible that he'll get a hangover.

Gulf felt the cold air coming from the air conditioner hit his skin. Although he felt cold, he just let it be, since he was too sleepy to get up.

Just then. Gulf felt someone draping the blankets on his body to cover his exposed back. He also felt that someone sit at the side of the bed.

Gulf turned to his side again to see who it was and saw Mew.

"Are you still sleepy?" Mew asked as he play with Gulf's hair.

"Hm," Gulf replied shortly and closed his eyes again.

He's really sleepy. He wants to talk to Mew, but he badly needs sleep at the moment.

Mew just let Gulf get some more sleep. Not even a minute later, he heard Gulf's light snores.

Mew can just smile at the sight. Who would've thought that he'll eventually fall in love with the person he swore to hate.

When he met Gulf, Mew felt nothing but hatred and resentment. The fact that Gulf and Gam share the same face is already torture for him.

It's like seeing Gam once again. However, he can't love him like the way it was before.

Because Gam and Gulf are two different people.

That day when Gulf tried to end his life, was the first time that Mew felt genuinely worried about him.

That time, Mew doesn't know where all the worry and confusion came from.

But now, it's clear to him. However, both he and Gulf had to sort things out.

Mew leaned down and whispered something in Gulf's ear.

"Get some more sleep. I'll be back in a few." Mew said, and planted a kiss on Gulf's forehead.

-----------------------------

When Gulf finally woke up, he looked around and saw that it was already late. Based on the sun outside, it must be around noon already.

Gulf went out of the bed and wrapped himself in the robe that he found draped on the chair.

He also noticed that he was not naked. Although he's not wearing a shirt, he has his pants on.

"Mew might've dressed me up last night." Gulf through to himself.

Just the thought of it makes Gulf so shy.

He was about to go to the bathroom when the door to their room opened and Mew entered.

Gulf turned to him, and he saw Mew smile at him.

It still feels like it's a dream. Is Mew really smiling at him?

"How's your sleep?" Mew asked and approached him.

"Still sleepy, but I'm good," Gulf said and smiled back at Mew.

When Mew reached Gulf, he held both of his hands. He brought one of Gulf's hands to his lips and kissed it.

He then looked Gulf in his eyes.

"I actually don't know how to tell you. What I did to you in the past is really unforgivable. But still, I want to apologize for that, Gulf."

Gulf thinned his lips and nodded. "That's fine. I can't really blame you for feeling that way. You must've been badly hurt when Gam passed away."