Chapter Nine

(Second Month of Being Married to Mew)

Mew and Gulf's first month as a couple swiftly went by.

Since that incident, Mew had changed his ways of talking to Gulf.

Although their relationship with each other is far from being friends, at least, they're civil to each other.

-----------------------------

Both of them are getting ready, as they will have a press conference for their companies' merger. Also, on this day, they will officially announce their marriage.

Although what happened in the US was a private wedding, some news outlets still managed to know about their wedding.

Well, it's no doubt, since both are only heirs of their companies. Add the fact that recently, the merging of Chen Construction and Warodom Holdings was announced.

This news stirred a deeper interest in the public. Thus, the issue of their secret marriage came to the surface.

Gulf was fixing his clothes when he heard a knock on his door.

"I'll just wait in the car. The presscon starts at 11AM. We'll leave in 10 minutes." It was Mew.

"Alright. I'll follow in a bit." Gulf said as he looked at himself in the mirror again.

-----------------------------

While they were in the car, no conversation transpired between the two of them. They're civil to each other, yes. But that doesn't mean that they're friends.

Regardless of the situation, Gulf had been thankful, since he can already live with this.

It's better this way than Mew constantly throwing hate at him.

When they arrived at the venue for the conference, they were shocked to see the sea of reporters waiting for them.

"What's happening? Why do I feel like someone famous is here?" Gulf mumbled to himself.

However, that didn't go unnoticed by Mew.

"In case you didn't know yet, Warodom Holdings and Chen Construction are one of the biggest companies in Thailand. I hope that already gives you an idea why a lot of people are here."

Mew said as he fix himself once again.

When the two went out of their car, the reporters waiting immediately turned to them. Flashes of cameras are everywhere, and a lot of people are asking them all at once.

Gulf is not used to this. He's so overwhelmed, he felt glued to his place. He just bowed his head and covered his face.

Just then, someone pulled Gulf out of the crowd and led him inside. When he looked up to see who it was, He saw Mew.

Mew might've been so used to this already, as he commanded the people blocking their way to make way for them.

When they reached their table, Mew immediately let go of his hand.

"All for a show, huh?" Gulf whispered to himself.

They greeted their parents who are already there.

They didn't talk to each other again, even after the presscon started.

-----------------------------

Everyone's so focused on the presscon. Bouts of questions were asked not only to their parents about the company's merger but also about their marriage that happened outside the country.