Chapter Fifteen

Mew turned to Gulf as he unbuckle his seatbelt.

He's dropping off Gulf to school today, since yesterday, Gulf did not go to school.

Gulf also turned to him, once he was done unbuckling his seatbelt.

"I'll get going now, boo. Thanks for dropping me off." Gulf said as he held on to the car door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Mew said as he flashed a bashful smile at Gulf.

Gulf smiled and leaned close to Mew, before planting a peck on his lips.

"That's it?" Mew playfully said.

Gulf laughed and hit Mew's shoulder. "It's too early for kisses, boo."

Mew whined. "Hooooo.... I have to work for the whole day, bii. Can't you give me a bit more energy?"

Gulf tried to stifle his smile, but eventually, it broke from his lips.

"Alright. Since you asked."

Gulf leaned again on Mew. This time, they shared a deep and passionate kiss. Mew held on to Gulf's neck, while Gulf's hands traveled from Mew's shoulders to his chest.

Mew pulled away from their kiss when his hand traveled to Gulf's back.

"Let's stop it here, bii. We may not control ourselves if we won't stop."

Mew said as he wiped with his thumb the wet sides of Gulf's mouth.

"Good luck with school, bii. I love you." Mew said and kissed Gulf's forehead.

Gulf smiled and planted another kiss on Mew's cheek. "Have a great day at work, boo. I love you too."

Gulf went out of the car and started walking towards their faculty's building.

He looked back to see if Mew had already left, but he saw that he lower the car's window.

Gulf waved at him. Mew also did the same, before completely leaving.

Gulf heaved a sigh and was about to enter the building when Gun and PP approached him.

"Someone's not in school yesterday. I doubt what happened." PP said as he eyed Gulf.

"I think someone got fertilized yesterday." Gun said, trying to stifle his laugh.

"I was just not feeling well." Gulf nonchalantly said.

Gun and PP made a face, suggesting they don't believe Gulf.

"Not feeling well 'cause of too much sex-"

"Ai meung!" Gulf said to cut off PP.

Gun and PP laughed.

"See? I know you were shagged by your hubby yesterday. So? How was it?" Gun said.

Gulf furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you crazy? Do I really have to tell you that?"

PP rolled his eyes. "It's not like we're asking you to tell us in detail..."

"I didn't even complain when you two asked me about my first time," Gun said.

PP laughed. "So? How's the feeling now that the sunflower had been fertilized?"

Gulf felt his cheeks burning. He can already tell that he almost looks like a tomato now. "Can I just tell you later? We still have a class."

Gulf said and walked towards their faculty building.

PP and Gun just shook their heads, as they followed Gulf.

-----------------------------

After their class, the trio went to the restroom. While Gulf is fixing himself in the mirror, PP handed him a bottle of concealer.