Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N: Please play on repeat until the end. :)

<Silpa Boys' Academy, Chiangmai; 2013>

A 13-year-old Phet was biting his lip, as he watch his crush reading a book under a shade of a nearby tree. His crush really looks good while wearing his glasses. His thick and big glasses complimented his small and doll-like features.

In his hand, is a bouquet of gardenia flowers. He's a lazy student, but he did his research on what flower to give to your crush. His friends, Ai, and Ming had been teasing him nonstop about him having a crush on one of their classmates.

"Why do you look like you peed on your pants, Phet? He doesn't look that special to me. He looks ordinary like the others." Ming said.

"Yeah. He does. Except for the fact that he looks more like a girl than most of our female classmates." Ai said.

"He's just too special for me. No reasons at all. I just like him a lot."Phet said as he continued to stare at his crush.

"Why don't you give that to him? Are you scared he'll walk away?" Gam said the moment he arrived.

Phet threw him a glare. "Why don't you help me instead of making fun of me?"

Gam scoffed. "I know you only took me to your group because of him," Gam said, as he looked at Phet's crush.

This time, Phet wasn't able to hide his blush. His friends laughed at him, and it caught his crush's attention.

"Can you please tone down your voice? If you're not interested in studying, at least be considerate of people who are studying."Phet's crush said and resumed back to reading.

"Tsk. That was a hard one." Ming said, which earned him a glare from Phet.

"I have an idea. Hand me your phone." Gam said as he held out his hand in front of Phet.

Though unsure, Phet handed Gam his iPhone 4. Just then, Gam gave a signal to Ai and Ming to drag him somewhere.

Phet was caught off guard when he was pushed near the tree where his crush was sitting. Phet tried to break away and run, but Ai and Ming held him tightly.

"1...2...3...say cheese!"Gam said, and captured the photo.

Just right after the photo was captured, Phet's crush snorted at them and walked away. His eyebrows, furrowed.

"Hey! We're not yet done taking a photo with you." Gam shouted.

"What's wrong with your twin?" Ming asked.

"Maybe he has a period." Gam deadpanned.

"Ai sat!"

"Eyyy. Easy, dude. It's not like we're making fun of your crush." Ai said.

"If you're too shy to have a photo with him, why don't you ask to take a photo with me instead?" Gam said. Obviously making fun of Phet. Gam also handed him back his phone.

"No way in hell I'll take a photo with you and put it in my room. You're not my crush."

"I'm not, but we share the same face," Gam said.

"Leave that guy alone with his flowers. Let's skip class." Ming said as he pulled Ai and Gam with him.

The three already went ahead, while Phet remained in his place. He took a good look at the photo on his phone.