Chapter Three

<Flashback; 3 months ago>

Gam sat on the bed in the room he rented for a week. It has been days now since he last contacted his twin.

Gulf doesn't know where he is, as he frequently does this.

He won't go home to the orphanage for a few days, but eventually, he'll return.

But now, it's different.

In a month, he and Gulf will graduate from high school. Also, they had to leave the orphanage, as they were already 18 and considered adults.

However, Gam doesn't know where to get the money they'll use to start their life by themselves.

Their parents aren't able to save money when they're still alive. Thus leaving him and Gulf without any trust funds.

The only thing that Gam could think of was to take advantage of his friendship with Ai, Ming, and Phet.

Those assholes are rich enough. One card from each of them won't make them go hungry. Their families are well off, so the money he'll take from them would be easy to earn.

His 'so-called friends' were stupid enough to entrust their ATM PINs to Gam. They got used to bossing him around. Thus gaining their trust.

He asked those fools if they could have some drinks in a bar.

The three of them immediately agreed. Gam took the opportunity to sedate the three of them and steal their cards.

Once he had withdrawn enough money, he immediately went into hiding.

Screw it if he can't graduate from high school. He'll wait for Gulf to graduate. By then, he'll contact him, and then they can leave.

Gam huffed some air out of his mouth when his phone rang.

He looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Phet.

"Those assholes. They probably learned that their cards were already lost."

Without hesitation, Gam picked up the call.

"Phet-"
"Ai'Sat! Where the hell are you?" Phet asked from the other line.

"Why? What's wrong?" Gam replied.

"You have the guts to play dumb, you asshole!" Phet was mad now.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Phet."

Gam tried to ride in the fiasco. He needs to sound like he doesn't know anything.

"Oh. So you wanna play this game, huh?"

Gam heard Phet release a harsh breath.

"Let me tell you that you messed with the wrong person."

"I'll find you wherever hell you are at, Gam."

Just that, and Phet disconnected the call.

Gam knows how dirty those guys can play.

He picked up his bag and decided to see Gulf.

He needs to warn him. If not, take him with him. Or else, he might be in danger.

-------------------------------------------

Gam arrived at their school and hid in a secluded area where Gulf usually passes by when he goes home.