4

sara walks down the hospital hallway along with rania by her side. not going to lie but when we put both of them together, they'll actually have people drooling.

though with her small body, rania has always been known for her gorgeous visuals. people call her the fashion icon, you might even mistaken her career if you saw her outside of the hospital.

people doubts her a lot when it comes to her career. they usually have their mouth hanging down when she said that she's actually a nurse and not some model that they always thought of her. she got told a lot that she suits in modelling or even acting, as she have that godly visuals.

naturally, she's a goddess herself. bonus with such a kind hearted person she is, pretty much everyone wants her.

but ofcourse, the woman always have her eyes on that one surgeon who used to never even look her way.

well, keyword is 'used to'.

"i still can't believe you're actually dating him" sara munching on her cookies, looking at the man who's busy talking with a patient.

rania scoffs while drinking her chocolate drink, homemade by her own hands proudly. "still crazy on how i used to have the biggest crush on him and suddenly he's my boyfriend for a year now already"

"you know, maybe you can try mentioning how talented and skillful i am as a surgeon to him and make him save some surgery for me. he's not talking to either me or hyunjae after what happened last week"

"I'll see what i can do but no promises though"

they laugh, agreeing on how dumb sara was. suddenly, the tall surgeon make his way to both of them and sara quickly grabs the chart from the shorter woman's hand, pretending that she's checking on the patient.

younghoon smiles sweetly at his lover, planting a soft kiss on her lips. sara widen her eyes, excusing herself off the way.

"hoon, we're at work" she pushes him playfully, as the butterflies in her stomach starts flying around.

"you liked that" he giggles.

his arms sneakily wraps around her waist, pulling her in his embrace. she chuckles, hugging him back.

" have some mercy on your juniors, they've been wanting to go inside that operating room. you've punished them enough,hoon"

he snuggles into her, inhaling the sweet scent.

"this is why i am looking for both of your friends, love" he let go of her, fixing his white coat.

"doctor chae ! come to the vip room with doctor lee in 5 minutes" he yells to sara, who's walking away.

she never turns her head that fast before, quickly bowing while thanking him. she runs off to find hyunjae, excited to grab his hand to the vip room that was located not far from them.

" HYUNJAE WE GOT A PATIENT !!"

the man who is putting on his shirt in the changing room accidentally shouts his fear out when she burst in. the changing room was scary enough for him as the only light that has been functioning in the room is barely even working.

" you scared me ! " he yells back, trying to find his scrub shirt that flew away from his hand. sara who's holding the doorknob laughs loudly at the sight infront of her.

"sara stop laughing that's not funny you could've given me a heart attack"

sara enters the room, still laughing while picking up his shirt and throws it at him. he catches it on time, dusting off the dust on the shirt.

"what a nice view" she gives him the sneaky look while jokingly checking him out.

he snorts, "admit it, you want this body on top of yours" she laughs before sitting down on a chair, ignoring his cocky statement.

" speaking of heart attack, we have a patient with heart condition that needed a heart transplant waiting in the vip room. are you in or out?"