28

the big day finally arrives, with birds chirping sweet melody as the bride and groom are getting ready for the wedding. placing mineral powders on the bride's face, tracing her lips with the pencil that she claims a lipliner. rania smiles upon seeing her face in the mirror, impressed by the magic that her bestfriend did on her face.

sara had convinced rania to let her do the wedding make up, eventhough at first she was quite interested to hire a professional instead. indeed she doesn't need those when she has amazing talented friends. knowing how much her friends has sacrificed their sleep to help her plan the wedding, rania nearly drop a tear on her face as soon as sara excitedly pulled put a mirror to show her face.

genuine smile plastered on her face, as she admire sara's work of art. "i never knew you were this good considering how less make up you wore," she comments, amused.

"this is sara chae you're talking about sis," the latter replies, winking at her.

the official ceremony will start less than an hour, explaining well the nervous written all over the bride's face. she holds sara's hands, looking at her with a terrified face.

"what now, rania ?" sara lets out, knowing too well about what the bride thinks. "no, you're not running away."

rania rolls her eyes at her, "i'm just nervous. i mean i am about to be a wife, sara. i am about to take someone else surname and that young, rich, elegant rania lee will be gone !" she cries out dramatically.

"that someone is someone who you love the most isn't it ? it's not like you're marrying me.." sara stops, smirking, "i mean why not ?"

the bride hit the latter's head, glaring at her sharply. "no thank you rania chae sounds weird. i like rania kim better."

"whatever makes you sleep at night, rania," she sighs. "it's just one hour away from now, i should pick up hyunjae from the hospital now."

"you're right. bring the next groom for the next upcoming wedding since we already have the bride ready," rania teases, wiggling her eyebrow as she plays with the mini flower on the make up table.

ignoring by the statement even when her heart doing flips inside upon the idea of it, sara walks out and headed towards her red convertible. taking a glance at the time, she quickly drives over to the hospital.

all the way through the hospital, her heart could not stop shaking for whatever reason. she glances at the time on her phone repeatedly; though the time shows that she's still have quite plenty of time left, her heart was restless.

the car stops at the red traffic light, sara takes her chance to call sunwoo. the line connects within a few seconds, as sunwoo's voice echoes through the car "hello?"

"sunwoo are you guys alright? is everyone alright ?"

sunwoo chuckles at the end of the line, "why did you sound so restless, chae ?"

"i asked a question, kim sunwoo and i demand an answer," she presses. "is everything doing alright there ?"

"lee hyunjae is already on his wheelchair waiting in the lobby with kim sunwoo with their glamorous suits on," he says. "lee hyunjae looks dashing with his hair slicked back up today, real model in disguise i tell you."

sara sighs in relief. what was i thinking ?

"really? that's great to hear you guys are not being late or else i really have to leave and let both of you take the bus instead."

"just drive faster please i know you're dying to see hyunjae right now," he tries again, and sara just knows that sunwoo must have that stupid smirk all over his face now.

"i just arrived, walk out the lobby now."

sara looks out the window, catching the sight of sunwoo pushing the wheelchair while waving at her. hyunjae did the same, with his eyes forming crescent shape as he smiles brightly. her heart flips, but she quickly fixes her hair before they came near to the car.

"hi, sara !" hyunjae exclaims when sunwoo opens the front car door, helping him slowly to get in the car. sara smiles, "wow, the gel is really doing something. you never look this presentable."

"that isn't the way to compliment a person. do it nicely," he replies, rolling his eyes. sara coughs as sunwoo open the back door, getting into the car himself.

"err yeah sure you look good, whatever." she comments, trying to get her heart to stop flipping at his sight. the things i do to marry this man today please.

sunwoo makes a point to reneact what she said dramatically, causing sara to smack him on the head. "she's head over heels for you,"

hyunjae didn't reply, but he only smiles looking out the window as the car moves, as if it's his first time being in a car. sara notices this, turning to him from time to time because of his peculiar behaviour.

"hyunjae, this isn't your first time riding in my car. why do you seem too excited ?" she asks, hesitantly.

"nothing. the sky just seems beautiful today." he states, pointing at the clear blue sky with cotton candy clouds. "but i like it better when it's night."

"yeah sure you do. you love stars." she adds, "i prefer this blue sky though. it's bright and i feel good."

"i thought you hated summer ?" sunwoo interfers, interested in the conversation.

"i do, but sometimes it's nice to have sunny days rather than gloomy ones. i still like autumn the most don't get me wrong."

hyunjae looks at her, "and why is that ?"

"because autumn is beautiful. you'll see leaves and flowers falling everywhere, it's very calming for me. the weather is chilly, and you can go out enjoy the breeze even when sometimes it does get too cold." she explains excitedly. "falling flowers are so pretty. it also reminds me that even when we're struggling with downfalls in our life, if we manage through it; we'll create such beautiful scenery."

"just like the flowers that falls down to the earth." sunwoo offers.

"exactly."