8

you disappeared,
like a faint ghost.

🕊

her eyes blinks open, sweats starts dripping down the soft skin.

hands grabbing the air conditioner remote, reducing the temperature even more. it's weird, who the hell sweats when the temperature is literally below 16 degrees. she rubs her eyes; subconsciously turning it red. maybe it's not the temperature nor the air conditioner fault that she's sweating like hell, at all.

she throws the remote away, banging her head on the pillow as a loud scream echoes through the room. punching the pillow hard, pouring out emotions that has been bottling in the little heart.

"crazy," she breathes. "i am definitely going crazy"

her mind unwillingly replaying whatever the fuck happened to her yesterday. his delicate touch on her skin, made her wanting more than she's getting.

as their lips were moving in sync, he pulled her waist even more closer; closing the gap between their bodies. slowly lifting her body up on top of him, not letting their lips part in the process. her hands made their ways to his hair, messing with it as he tilted his head; giving her full access.

he pulled away for air, leaving her wanting more. she found herself chasing for his lips, and there's him giggling softly as he pulled her neck and go for another kiss which.. definitely turned into something quite wild.

what's worse and even shocking to her was, she never did pushed him away.

"im going to hell for this," she closes her eyes once again, "how the hell am i going to face him tomorrow for god's sakes." she glances on the side as the clock strikes 3 am in the morning, "it was definitely a mistake, wasn't it ?"

well, it was definitely not a mistake when she was basically near to risked it all for the man.

logically speaking too; we never really knew what would happen if it wasn't for rania who accidentally walked in them, feeling quite bad for the nightmares that would hunt her after seeing her own bestfriends in that position.

sara flips her body over and over on the bed, trying to find any reason in world not to think about what happened. eventually finding herself giving up on the thoughts, frowning.

her body stays stiff on the soft mattress, eyes roaming around the ceiling as if there's a show playing there. squinting her eyes as she spots a leaking spot as it is raining heavily outside, making a mental note to inform it to her tenant the next day.

"god please help me get him out of my head" she sighs, touching her lips, "what is even these feelings?"

being bestfriends since highschool, then graduating medical school together and ended up working in the same hospital as they both carrying the same title there; she admits that ofcourse it's not impossible for anyone to fall for him. he's a nice guy, heck even the most gentleman she ever knew.. and maybe handsome too, had to admit it.

but what she considers impossible is she, as in herself, who's the one falling for him.

her thoughts running fast, heart beating in the same pace. even the smart brain who helped her graduate medical school with high honor can't solve that one question playing in her mind.

all of the fantasies throbbing her mind suddenly crushed off by the loud ring coming from her phone. her hands moves fast, already knowing who's calling as a special ringtone was set up by the person itself.

her breath stucks as hyunjae's name blinking on the screen, screaming internally as she's wishing she won't messes anything up. sliding her finger through the green button, a little smile curved on her face as the line connects to the other side.

"h-help me"

and the smile fades.