29

the bell chimes indicating the big ceremony is finally starting. the crowd gathers, seated on comfy chairs as they wait patiently. some even have their phones on their hands, recording every moment of the important event. white petals scattered on the red carpet compliments the theme of the wedding well, giving touch of purity and warmth of the love that the newlyweds shares.

as a song that was familiar to many of the audience ears played, younghoon walks slowly towards the altar. white suit hugs his body perfectly, small rose were tuck in his suit's pocket, giving sweet touch on his appearance. the crowd cheers as they welcomed him, clapping and whistling when he smiles beautifully.

he stands on the altar, feeling surreal as he looks around the hall. getting married was once never in his book, not until he met the love of his life who changed his whole trajectory of life. marriage was never the option in his record, it was only medicine. the oath that he took, to cure and protect; becoming a healer and a person whom a lot of person put trust on a life onto.

"will you, kim younghoon, take rania lee as your wife and promise to love and cherish her forever ?"

the paths were never easy. there's always cracks in between, which made the journey a lot more memorable than he anticipated. being a doctor, a surgeon as he is right now was truly his passion, and now he's about to make another oath that young him would never picture making. an oath that will cost him all his life to pledge his loyalty onto, just like the one he did before. only this time, there's another person whom he will share this journey with.

a genuine smile curves on his face, "i do."

the marriage officiant turns to the person infront of him, asking the very same question.

"will you, rania lee, take kim younghoon as your husband and promise to love and cherish him forever ?"

rania blushes, "i do."

their eyes collides for a moment, reading each other's faces as their feelings caught up with them.

"from this moment, i officially pronounce you as husband and wife. you may kiss the bride !"

younghoon take a deep breath, before he leans forward, kissing his bride passionately as the crowds went crazy, cheering and whistling. his arms sneaks around her waist, holding it firmly as he pulls her closer to him.

as he pulls away from the kiss, he looks into her eyes deeply as his heart beats loudly.

"my wife"

rania smiles brightly, failing to hide her own excitement when that two words came out from him. everything seems to slow down as she pulls him down again and went for another kiss, leaving a sweet aftertaste when she's done.

on the other hand, the front row seats of the audience seems to be making different kind of excited noises as the newlyweds shares their kisses. sunwoo flaps his hand up and down as he jumps around, giving in to his impulsive thoughts. almost all of younghoon's staffs and friends are there, showing up to the chief wedding. hyunjae wiggles excitedly on his wheelchair as the song went off for the afterparty.

sara giggles at the side of hyunjae, which make him quickly brush off his act, suddenly fixing his tie. they burst out laughing at each other, not caring about others. 

"i wonder what younghoon feels like the moment he realised he became a husband to someone," hyunjae starts, already find himself calming down instead of wiggling around. "man probably have the time of his life, that's rania lee for him to call her his wife." sunwoo utters, gulping down a glass full of chamomile tea. "wow this tastes better than i expected,"

the two finally took their places beside hyunjae, squishing him into the middle. "are you planning to get married, sunwoo ?" hyunjae asks out of sudden.