Chapter 2 : Hospital life

At Adventure Bay hospital , the paw patrol is visiting Rocky . They are outside of the patient room waiting for the doctor called them .

Liberty : This may take a few hours .

Zuma : I hope Wocky is okay .

Then , the doctor open the door for them to enter . The paw patrol enter the room and saw Rocky lying on the bed . His body was cover with bandage and his forehead was cover with bandage too . His collar was on the desk .

Ryder : So doc , how's Rocky ?

Doctor : He is fine but lost his soul . His body have cover with bruises . He needs his soul back so I can check his mental health .

Tundra : This is all my fault . I knew I shouldn't join the undead wizard .

Ryder : It's okay Tundra . Everyone make mistakes .

Chase : Yeah . We are have made mistake .

Marshall : You don't need to apologize to us .

Tundra : Thanks everyone .

Then , the pups parents enter Rocky's room . Even his mom is arrive .

Marshall : You guys are here .

Ryan : We just heard the incident from Rocky .

Delilah : Is my son okay ?

Doctor : Miss , you son is okay but he just lost his soul .

Delilah : What ?

She started crying and hugs his son softly .

Delilah : I'm sorry for everything , Rocky .

James : Calm down Delilah , it wasn't your fault .

Liberty : It was the undead wizard .

Murray : Who ?

Rubble : Toxic wizard , he steal Rocky's soul away .

Skye : That wizard also have the citizens souls .

Sarah : He's the one who took Rocky's soul ?

Skye : Exactly .

Ryder : Don't worry , we are going to stop him .

Junker : * in voice * Don't fight first Ryder .

They saw Junker arrived at the hospital . He enter the room and walk up to Ryder .

Junker : We don't know how strong he is . Do you want to risk your life for him taking your pups souls and yours too ?

Ryder : No ... We just need to come out of a plan to stop him .

Junker : I only have a plan is training you all up first before fighting him . Usually I training you before you found Chase the german shepherd .

Chase : Yes but I'm a german shepherd .

Junker : Yeah ... Sorry ...

Zuma : So , what's ouw plan ?

Junker : First , I trained you all stronger . Then , we are going to do hot springs .

Ryder : ?

Junker : I'm not talking about the building call hot springs . I'm taking about my hot springs . * take out his heater bomb *

Marshall : Wow .

Junker : Okay , the pups parents . Stay here and take care of a 4 years old Rocky .

Rubble : 4 ? I thought he was 6 ?

Junker : He's tried to faking his age . I remember Ryder bring Chase and Marshall to a seafood restaurant , Me and Ryder trying to fake the pups age .

Ryder : Yeah , I'm remember that .

Chase : Why would you two do that ?

Junker : To get the lowest food bill . Usually the seafood restaurant is very expensive .

Ryder : So we fake you and Marshall age to 2 . We can get cheaper bill .

Junker : I'm not doing that again . Now come on , it's time for a training lesson .

Rubble : Okay .

Ryder , Junker and the pups left the room leaving the pups parents taking care Rocky . They walked past the hospital TV and reveal the police is looking for the citizens missing souls .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 3