chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets

The paw patrol arrived at Zavok lair . Tundra parked her vehicle behind the tree and exit the ride . They started hiding behind a stack of metal pole .

Junker : There is it . Zavok lair .

Ryder : All we have to do is sneak inside his lair .

Chase : That may be good but we have a big problem .

They saw Zavok security turrets machine gun , flamethrower , blaster cannon and Tesla coil are guarding the lair .

Junker : Okay , this might get a bit risky ...

Inside the lair of Zavok's office with a vault , Rocky is trying to break free by pushing the jar harder to make it fall .

Rocky ( soul ) : Come on . I want to be free . Give me more muscle body .

Rocky coutinue pushing the jar harder to make it fall . Until , he success to free himself from the jar .

Rocky ( soul ) : Yes , I'm free . Now I better guess the code from the soul vault .

At outside of the lair , the pups are still thinking how to get pass the security turrets . All of the pups ran out of ideas until Zuma have an idea .

Zuma : I have an idea . We can make weuse stuff just like Wocky . Like using those metal pole like a shield .

Tundra : Good idea Zuma but we another plan to get those turrets stop attack the shield .

Junker : I think I can do it . Because I'm an immune person , I don't get any injury . I can distracted those defense turrets .

Ryder : Are you sure ?

Junker : You cannot say less to a dude .

Rubble : Ryder , I think he can handle it .

Ryder : Alright but we need to hurry . We have missing souls to save .

Pups : Let's get fixing .

The pups started take the metal poles . Junker use the blazer he brought and cut it into forth for the middle and 8 long for the top , left , right and bottom . Ryder take the poles and use the fixing touch Junker brought and heat the pole . The shield is ready and the pups take it and place it in front of them .

Liberty : Cool . But where did you get those stuff ?

Junker : I was sneaking putting those tools in the paw patroller .

Chase : No wonder you are as sneaking as a thief .

Junker : Alright , no time to talk . We have a rescue to do . Ready ?

Pups : Ready .

Rubble : Hold on . * take a deep breath * I'm ready .

Junker nod and walked up to Zavok security turrets . The turrets spot an intruder and started fire at him . But Junker didn't get any pain , the turrets coutinue to shoot him while Ryder and the pups started following him . At the control room , Zor and Cubot are in shock after seeing this .

Zor Ghost Clone : What kind of person is that ?

Cubot : I don't know . Maybe is a ... Ghost ?

Zor Ghost Clone : I don't know . Am I dreaming ?

Outside of Zavok lair , one of the security turrets ran out of ammos . They coutinue to walk until a blaster cannon started to shoot at Marshall . But Marshall protect himself with the shield .

Marshall : That was close .

Ryder : I think the blaster cannon take a lot of damage for the shield .

Tundra : But we can't fight back with no weapon .

Liberty : Our paw with get hurt .

Skye : And easy get broken bones .

Junker : Don't worry , I can't handle this .

Junker runs to the blaster cannon . The cannon started to shoot him and Junker manager to dodge . He takes out a blaster shotgun and shoot the blaster cannon to broken pieces . Then , he walked back to them .

Chase : That was awesome !

Rubble : Pawsome for Junker .

Zuma : Did you make that gun ?

Junker : Of course , while you all are packing at least 3 days to Zavok's lair . I spent two days making this gun .

Tundra : That's give me an idea . Can you ...

Junker : Shoot down those turrets ? You got it Tundra .

Junker started shoots the turrets to explode piece . The pups are still protect themselves by cover the shield in front of them . Once Junker destroy all of the turrets , it was safe to walk inside the lair .

Junker : Now it's safe for us to walk .

Ryder : Now let's enter his lair and save the citizens souls .

Zuma : Don't fowget Wocky .

Ryder : Yeah . And Rocky .

They enter the lair . At the control room , Zor and Cubot are shock and saw they are entering Zavok lair . Zor quickly communicate Zavok through the walkie talkie .

Zor Ghost Clone : Zavok , the paw patrol have entering your lair .

Zavok : Don't worry , because I'm ready to take those pups down .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 21