chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )

All of the citizens souls started searching for their original body . They enter the hospital and enter their own body . Now the citizens in Adventure Bay and Adventure City are not soulless .

Citizen 8 : I'm back .

Citizen 9 : I'm not a soulless person anymore .

Elderly man : Did I get my prize ?

At Rocky's room , the pups parents are still taking care of Rocky . His mom is still worry if the paw patrol can't find his son soul . Then , they enter the room in haste .

Ryder : We got Rocky soul back .

Rocky ( soul ) : Mom !

Delilah : Rocky , you give me quite a scare .

Rocky ( soul ) : I'm sorry , mom .

Chase : What are you waiting for ? Get back to your body .

Rocky ( soul ) : Okay .

The soul start enter Rocky's body . A few seconds , Rocky have open his eyes and realize he was back in his body .

Rocky : I'm back ! I'm me again .

Liberty : Yes , we got all of the citizens souls back .

Jason : I'm proud for the paw patrol .

Tundra : You give me quite a scare , Rocky .

Rocky : Yeah , Tundra . Are you a member of the paw patrol ?

Tundra : No but helping them .

Delilah : Is she your girlfriend ?

Rocky : * blushed * MOM !

Then , Chase's parents Jasmine and James look at him with bandage on his left front paw .

James : Chase , are you hurt ?

Chase : Yes .

Jasmine : Who ?

Chase : It's ...

Suddenly , there's a loud bang outside of the hospital . They quickly get outside of the hospital and saw all of the citizens started scare like crazy .

Ryder : What's going on in Adventure Bay ? Why is everyone screaming ?

Liberty : I think I know the answer .

They saw a giant robotic bee is flying in the sky . It lower down and reveal Zavok is standing on top of the robotic bee head . He smash his fist 2 times and groan at them .

All : Ghost of phantom Zavok !

Zavok : That's right ! I know you didn't see my newest invention . I call it , the robotic evil bee . It's huge but destroy everyone in town . Once I destroy you all , I'll becoming the legendary villain in Adventure Bay .

Marshall : Not if we stop you again .

Rocky : * in voice * Who's he ?

They turn around and saw Rocky is standing outside of the hospital . He is still cover in bandage but Junker started to explain to him .

Junker : He is the mastermind robot fixer , Ghost of phantom Zavok . He is the paw patrol worst enemy .

Rocky : I never heard him before .

Junker : Now you do .

Zavok : So this is Rocky ? Usually I always call your gray pup a mutt . Because he's a mutt .

Zavok started laughing and makes Rocky angry . He takes the pole Liberty was holding and throw it at Zavok's head . Now , he made Zavok super angry .

Zavok : Did you throw a pole at me ?

Rocky : Because you call me a MUTT ! I'M NOT A MUTT !

Zavok : Then , we have to take things the harder way

Robotic evil bee started shoot laser at the paw patrol . They quickly dodge before hitting themselves by laser .

Chase : Rocky , get back to the hospital .

Rocky : But I'm really want ...

Zuma : You have to many injuwy to fight with Zavok .

Rocky : But who is going to stop Zavok ?

Tundra : I will . Don't worry Rocky , I'll help you beat that guy .

Tundra started running to the paw patrol and ready to fight with Zavok . Marshall tries to make the robot soak by using his water cannon but it didn't work .

Marshall : That impossible !

Zavok : It is impossible . This robot made of shiny super strong metal . It cannot damage any water like your useless water cannon .

Marshall : Don't forget , we're still going to be you ...

Then , Marshall fell himself sick . He started to vomit making the pups saw him . Chase runs up to him .

Chase : Marshall , are you okay ?

Marshall : I'm fine . But my stomach is a bit sick .

Zavok : Because my metal hands ... Made of poison . I must be punching you so hard .

Skye : You poison him !

Zavok : Yes ... And now , I going to take you all out .

The robotic evil bee bottom spike started aim at Marshall and Chase . The robotic bee started attack them . Marshall quickly push chase to a side and let himself smash by the bee . The paw patrol shock .

All : Marshall !

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 23