chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair

At the Adventure Bay clinic , Remedy Shawn is helping the paw patrol to search Zavok's lair from the map .

Remedy Shawn : This might that a bit risky to find Zavok lair .

Tundra : Do you any plans like go to the radar station and radar his lair ?

Remedy Shawn : No , I haven't done that . Clark told me the radar station top is broken , it might that 6 or 7 days .

Marshall : Then how are we going to find Zavok's lair ?

Remedy Shawn : I'm may be doctor , not a GPS soldier . But I still trying to search the lair through the map .

Junker : Hope we can find his lair . We have missing souls to save .

They coutinue searching Zavok's lair through the map . After 25 minutes , they haven't found where's the lair .

Chase : This might going to take a while .

Rubble : It's to hard to find his lair .

Zuma : I was about not to fall asleep .

Ryder : Is there anyway to search his lair ?

Remedy Shawn : No but your lookout tower have a telescope . We can search his lair with your telescope .

Ryder : Alright , everyone to the lookout .

They started taking the map and marker pen and enter the paw patroller . Ryder started the paw patroller engine and head to the lookout . Once they're arrived , they exit the paw patroller , enter the elevator and head to the control room . Ryder put the map on the table and Shawn is searching the area with the lookout telescope .

Remedy Shawn : If I found his lair , draw a marking on the map area .

Ryder : You got it .

Remedy Shawn started searching the area . Then , the pups started asking him .

Skye : Did you found Zavok's lair yet ?

Remedy Shawn : Nope .

Remedy Shawn coutinue searching the area through the telescope . Then , he found tracks on the floor .

Remedy Shawn : That's funny ? I never seen those footprints before .

Chase : Let me see .

Remedy Shawn gives Chase to look at the telescope . Chase examination the footprint through the telescope and realize the footprint .

Chase : I know who's footprint is it .

Marshall : Who ?

Rubble : Who's footprint ?

Chase : Zavok's killing machine , Crab mech-mans footprints .

Chase gives Shawn to look the footprint through the telescope . He's now realize , it was a Crab mech-man footprint .

Remedy Shawn : You're right Chase . I never seen those footprints until now .

Liberty : Where are the footprint taking ?

Remedy Shawn : I think it's ...

Remedy Shawn coutinue searching through the telescope . Then , he found Zavok's lair at a very hot area .

Remedy Shawn : Lava pit .

Pups : Lava pit !

Junker : Dude , this is the most hottest area in the world . Almost looks like a volcano destroy the city .

Remedy Shawn : Those tracks lead to the lava pit .

Rubble : How those robots can walk on a very hot floor ?

Marshall : Don't you remember those robots legs made of very strong metal ?

Rubble : Yeah , I totally forgot .

Remedy Shawn : Zavok's lair at 65° east . Take the shortcut through Adventure City 35° west .

Ryder : Alright , thanks Shawn . Pups , it's time to pack up some journey supplies . We have 3 days to get to Zavok's lair .

Zuma : On it !

Marshall : I'm ready !

Rubble : Let's save Rocky .

Skye : Let's do this !

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 17