chapter 4 : Training sprite

At Adventure Bay , Junker is driving the paw patroller taking Ryder , Tundra and the pups to a building where his best friend use to training people .

Rubble : So where are you taking us ?

Junker : Sercet . Can't tell everyone .

Zuma : Please Junkew ? Please tell us ?

Junker : Okay , I'll tell you pups when we get there . But no special ability call puppy eyes .

Marshall : We won't .

After an hour , they arrived at the building where you can train citizens and dogs . They exit the paw patroller and a man walked out from the building .

Junker : Kevin .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Junker , how are you ?

Junker : Good to me . Everyone , he's Kevin Edwin Jr . He's Adventure Bay survival trainer who can train you guys .

Chase : Hi , nice to meet you . I'm -

Kevin Edwin Jr : DUCK !

Kevin throw a shovel and Chase quickly duck before the shovel sharpest blaze will hit him . The shovel hit the thief's shirt .

Ryder : Woah !

Kevin Edwin Jr : You all should better be careful because there's a lot of thiefs or strangers trying to rob or attack you guys .

Marshall : How do you know there's a thief trying to rob us ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : I know any robbers try to steal someone but not on my watch .

Chase : Okay , thanks for saving us . I'm Chase , the police and spy rescue pup .

Marshall : I'm Marshall , firefighter and EMT pup .

Rubble : I'm Rubble , the construction pup .

Zuma : I'm Zuma , the watew wescue pup . I have speech impediment .

Skye : I'm Skye , air rescue pup .

Liberty : I'm Liberty , rescue the citizens in Adventure Bay and Adventure City .

Tundra : I'm Tundra , not a member of the paw patrol yet .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Okay but where's your eco pup ?

Ryder : Rocky ? His soul was taken by the undead wizard . That's why we need your help to train the pups stronger .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Okay ... Everyone come inside and pups , you all can relax at the hot springs for a bit .

Zuma : Okay then , I'm weady to dive in .

Liberty : I can take a little hot springs for this rescue .

They enter the building and walked to the hot springs room for dogs . The pups took off their uniforms and enter the hot springs tub of warm water to relax . Ryder and Junker is sitting on the bench watching the pups . Then , Kevin brought tea for everyone .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Everyone thirsty ? I brought some tea . * give to them *

Ryder : Thanks Kevin ! * take a drink *

Junker : So as I'm saying , we gonna need your help to train the pups so we can fight the undead wizard call Toxic wizard .

Kevin Edwin Jr : I can do that for you , Ryder and the pups . But there's something you all need to know .

Ryder : Huh ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Strange things started at Adventure Bay , people souls have been missing . I found the poster the policies place it everywhere .

Kevin give Junker the poster . They look at the poster and give back to  Kevin .

Junker : The policies started place the missing souls poster around town .

Chase : I even saw it on TV at the hospital .

Tundra : Well , Toxic wizard already have 1,000,000,000 souls . I think he have Rocky soul in the jar and 999,999,999 citizens souls in his soul vault .

Rubble : We have to stop him .

Kevin Edwin Jr : If you want to fight with the undead wizard , you have to train super , super hard with me .

Chase : Yeah , we want to be the strongest pups in the paw patrol .

Marshall : I can really punch some baddies in the face .

Zuma : Weally ?

Marshall : I was joking .

Ryder : Then that's settle .

Tundra : I can train with the pups .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Sorry , only the paw patrol . Because you're not a member of the paw patrol yet .

Tundra : Ooh ...

Ryder : Don't worry Tundra , you can join me and Junker watching the pups training .

Tundra : I suppose I can have a good look at the pups training .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , you pups can relax at the hot springs . After hot springs , it's training time .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 5