chapter 17 : Zavok knew

At Zavok's lair , Zavok is sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV “ how to basic ” . Orbot and Cubot are at the basement armory waiting for Zavok powerful robot .

Zavok : Omg , I can't believe that dude put plush egg in an oven and bake .

Then , Zor Ghost Clone enter the living room with a serious face .

Zor Ghost Clone : Zavok , we have an emergency . My owl pals told me the paw patrol have found your secret lair and at 3 days , they are going to stop you .

Zavok : You say WHAT ?

Zor Ghost Clone : The paw patrol are going to stop you and save all of the citizens souls and their best friend Rocky .

Zavok : I can't believe !

He turn off the TV and left the living room , Zor started follow Zavok . They enter the elevator and arrived at the basement armory . Zavok walk up to Orbot and Cubot .

Zavok : How's my robotic evil bee ?

Orbot : Still need some time .

Zor Ghost Clone : But we are already waiting for that robotic evil bee to recharge at least 8 days . Can you make this bot faster ? The paw patrol is going to stop Zavok at least 3 days .

Cubot : The paw patrol is going to beat Dr Zavok ! Orbot we need to charge that bee faster .

Orbot : I'm trying to make that robotic charger going fast .

Zor Ghost Clone : Now what ?

Zavok : I'm going to activate my killing machine bots . Zor , active my security turrets . Orbot , try to make my robotic evil bee charge faster . And Cubot , you are going to set an alarm in case those pesky pups enter my lair .

Zor Ghost Clone and Cubot : On it !

Zor exit the basement and enter the elevator with Cubot . They arrived at the control room , Zor turn the security turrets on and Cubot press the alarm on . Orbot is still trying to make the robotic charger to go fast . Zavok is at the basement armory floor 2 , he active all of his Crab bots armies and started to tell them .

Zavok : To all of my precious dangerous bots , the paw patrol is going to stop me and save their mutt friend and also the citizens souls . It is time to take revenge for the paw patrol who defeated me and ruined my plan . It's time to beat the paw patrol into dead meat .

All of the Crab mech-mans , launcher and mecher started to cheer since they cannot talk . Zavok started smile because he started to get the chance to defeat the paw patrol since they defeated him twice .

Zavok ( in mind ) : Paw patrol , you will be regret that for what you all done . I'll going to beat you all like broken scraps . I'm going to take out of you and your stupid leader .

Zavok started laughing evilly and his killing machine still cheering for him . Zavok is waiting for them to come to his lair at least 3 days so he can beat them in pain .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 18