chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan

At the lair , Zavok is in the living room drinking black coffee . Then , Zor Ghost Clone started walk up to him holding a newspaper .

Zor Ghost Clone : Zavok , you are not going to believe this !

Zavok : What's wrong ? Can you see I'm having a morning coffee ?

Zor Ghost Clone : Look at the newspaper .

Zor gives Zavok the newspaper . Zavok look at the newspaper and said “ the paw patrol have defeated the undead wizard but couldn't find the missing souls . ” Zavok can't believe after reading the newspaper . He crumble the newspaper and throw it to the trash bin .

Zor Ghost Clone : Ummm ... Zavok ?

Zavok : HOW CAN THOSE PUPS DEFEATED A VERY POWERFUL UNDEAD WIZARD ! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE ! HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLE !

Then , Orbot and Cubot enter the living room after hearing Zavok screaming in anger .

Orbot : What's going on ?

Cubot : Yeah , we heard you shouting in the living room .

Zavok : Those ... Pups ... Have defeated the undead wizard . CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT !

Orbot : Yes we know but why are you angry at the paw patrol ?

Zavok : First , I want to destroy Adventure Bay and the paw patrol defeat me with their pussy mighty power . Second , I was going to destroy Adventure City , until those pups and that wiener dog ...

Cubot : Isn't Liberty ?

Zavok : Forgot whose name is it . They destroy all my killing crab machine armies and I have to retreat . Finally , I'm going to make them pay for revenge .

Zomfrost : * in voice * Revenge ? That sounds amazing .

Zavok saw Zomfrost enter the living room .

Zomfrost : I was about to leave but since you want to beat the paw patrol very bad . I'll handle this for you .

Zavok : Are you sure ? You say you are leaving ?

Zomfrost : I say I was leaving today . Tomorrow I'll help you beat those pesky pups like a snow cone . I'm just getting ready for tomorrow .

Zor Ghost Clone : You hear that ? He can handle for you . Only if you been defeated by the paw patrol .

Zomfrost : Arghhhh ! Really Zor ?

Zor Ghost Clone : I'm joking .

Orbot : You can let Zomfrost to do your work .

Cubot : Yeah . You can still coutinue your evil scheme , Dr Zavok .

Zavok : * thinking * Okay but don't make those pup beat you like melted snowman . If they defeat you , call me .

Zomfrost : I will . I guess I'm leaving now . Also I want to say , you just got the right man for this job .

Zomfrost exit the living room and left the lair . Zavok is still angry but try to calm himself down .

Zavok : What a relief . I was about to feel myself guilty .

Orbot : So boss , what's your evil plan ?

Cubot : Yeah , you haven't destroy the paw patrol , Adventure Bay or Adventure City .

Zavok : This is what I'm going to show you .

They follow Zavok and enter the elevator . Once they arrive at the basement floor 1 call armory , they walk to a secret room and reveal a giant robotic bee .

Zor Ghost Clone : Oh my god !

Cubot : That's huge .

Zavok : I call it , The robotic evil bee . It may looks like a bee but can destroy Adventure Bay and Adventure City with his sharp from the bottom can do area damage . It can summon robotic bee , can shoot laser beam and attack someone with tackle super attack .

Orbot : That was a dangerous robot .

Zavok : Unfortunately , it have to recharge at least 30 or 50 days .

Zor Ghost Clone : And that was a very long day .

Zavok : Paw patrol , you will be sorry after you defeat me . I'll destroy you all .

( Zavok evilly laugh )

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 14