chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol

The next day at Adventure Bay , the paw patrol is visiting Rocky at the hospital . They are inside Rocky's room with the pups parents . Still , Rocky soul haven't return yet .

Jasmine : Zavok ? You think Toxic wizard give all of his stolen citizens souls to him ?

Chase : * nod *

Murray : This is unbelievable .

Ryan : But still , who's Zavok ?

Ryder : Zavok is one of our crime robot fixing enemy . He full name is Ghost of phantom Zavok but we can him Zavok for a short name .

Skye : We even stop him twice after he wants to destroy Adventure Bay and Adventure City very badly .

Jason : It was best for him , not destroying Adventure Bay .

Liberty : Agree .

Suddenly , a giant snowball splash the hospital window from outside . Ryder , Junker and the pups plus Tundra quickly walk outside to see who behind this . Once they're outside of the hospital , they saw a giant snowman and Zomfrost is standing on top of the snowman head .

Chase : Hold in the name of the law ! Who are you ? And why are you doing this ?

Zomfrost : Aww you're adorable . And yes , it was me who threw a giant snowball at your Adventure Bay hospital . I'm Zomfrost , the deadly six . I'm the icy and frozen villain .

Rubble : Zomfrost ? I never heard that name .

Zomfrost : That's my name , okay ? Now I'm going to defeated you pesky pups . And call Zavok that I made a really good job defeated you all .

Tundra : Zavok ? You work with Zavok ?

Zomfrost : Well , I'm the deadly six so yeah . It's time to destroy you runt pups .

Zomfrost throw a snowball at the pups . The slide pass the snowball and reveal if the snowball land on the ground , it will turn into an icy spike . The pups manage to dodge before it transform .

Marshall : This is going to be so hard . We need to stop him .

Zuma : How ? We didn't geaw up yet . We don't have ouw unifown and pup-pack .

Junker : Pups , use Kevin Edwin Jr training move .

Chase : You're right ! Okay pups , let's use Kevin Edwin Jr training move .

Rubble : Okay .

Zomfrost : Maybe you pups really want to try some snow cone ?

Zomfrost special heavy iron snowman head come down from the sky . He started turn around and threw it at the pups . The pups quickly dodge before the iron snowman head hit them .

Rubble : That looks kinda heavy .

Zuma : Don't wowwy , I found some sticks on the gwound . Let's use the sticks and thwow it at him .

Rubble : It work a shot .

Rubble and Zuma throw some sticks at Zomfrost's face . He looks around and saw a bulldog and a chocolate labrador is throwing sticks at him .

Zomfrost : You two dare to throw dirty sticks at me ?

Zuma : If you awe not a gweat pewson .

Zomfrost : If you throw sticks at me , you two are dead !

Zuma and Rubble doesn't listen what his saying so they coutinue throwing sticks at him . Zomfrost started get very angry . A special heavy iron snowman head come down from the sky . He started turn around and threw it at Zuma and Rubble . The two pups quickly dodge before the iron snowman head hit them .

Zomfrost : You two are very dead to me .

Marshall : Hey ice boy , can't you beat me like a pupsicle .

Zomfrost : Then I guess I can turn you into an pupsicle .

Zomfrost started throwing snowball at Marshall and Chase . The two pups quickly dodge before before the snowball land on the ground . Snowball turn into the icy spike .

Chase : That was close .

Marshall : Chase , let's use lit to hit that frost boy face .

Chase : Okay . Let's throw that bad boy to the sky .

Marshall and Chase borrow Mr Porter service plate lit and throw it at Zomfrost . The lit hit Zomfrost face very hard , making him fall down from his snowman and land on the ground .

Zomfrost : Unbelievable , it's time to ...

Skye : It's time to what , frost boy ?

Zomfrost : I'm not frost boy !

Liberty : You almost looks like a boy .

Zomfrost : I'm 56 ! You may think I'm a young boy .

Skye : Easy for you , Zomfrost .

Skye and Liberty threw the net at Zomfrost . The paw patrol have defeated him .

Zomfrost : Unbelievable , you pups already defeated me ! For the first time !

Chase : We are the paw patrol and we always rescue citizens who're in danger .

Junker : Now tell us , where's Zavok lair ?

Zomfrost : I can't tell you ! If I see you guys face again , you all are dead !

Zomfrost threw his smoke bomb on the ground , now he have escape from the net after Skye and Liberty threw it at him .

Zuma : He's gone ! How awe we going to know whewe's Zavok laiw ?

Ryder : I don't know .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 15