chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty

After 3 days , the pups are packing up some journey supplies inside the paw patrol . They are ready to save , the citizens souls , their friend soul and stop Zavok . Then , Tundra is standing outside of the lookout watching the pups putting supplies inside the paw patrol .

Tundra : * sign * I wish I can be a rescuer just like the paw patrol .

Junker : You want to be a rescuer just like them ?

Tundra : Yes . They rescuing people are so , so , so cool but be a villain is the worst .

Junker : Well , Liberty have help the paw patrol but we didn't give her pup-tag and collar , we give her some gear until Ryder decides to let her became a member of the paw patrol .

Tundra : Yeah , I really want to be just like them .

Junker : Hold on a second .

Junker walked up to Ryder , who was talking to Remedy Shawn .

Remedy Shawn : It might be dangerous because we don't know is Zavok have prepare the defense at his lair . So , I packed up some medkit , a protection shield and some baseball bat in case those robots trying to attack you and the pups .

Ryder : Okay , we'll take it . Thanks Shawn .

Remedy Shawn : No problem .

Junker : Hey Ryder , you got a minute ?

Ryder : Yes , what is it ?

Junker explain everything to Ryder about Tundra really want to be a paw patrol rescuer . Ryder heard everything Junker told him .

Ryder : Tundra really want to be a member of the paw patrol ?

Junker : Yeah but I didn't train her . But also I'm a robot survival , I'll give her some taunt .

Ryder : Hmmm , I have something to tell her . Can you help me tell the pups enter the paw patrol when they are finish upload the journey supplies ?

Junker : No problem .

Junker enter the paw patroller and Ryder walk up to Tundra , she is still standing outside of the lookout watching them .

Ryder : Hey Tundra , I heard Junker say you really want to become a member of the paw patrol ?

Tundra : Yes ... They are so cool just like Rocky being an eco pup .

Ryder : Are you really fell in love with him ?

Tundra : * blushed * What ? Um ... Yes , I just really want to ask him to be my boyfriend . He is charming and very pawtastic .

Ryder : We are going to save his soul and the other citizens souls .

Tundra : Yeah .

Ryder : Hmmm , I was about to keep a surprise for you but since you really want to help . Here's your surprise Tundra .

Tundra : A surprise ?

Tundra turn around and saw a snowcat vehicle is parked behind her . Tundra can't believe and walked up to the vehicle happily .

Tundra : Omg ! Ryder , you don't think ?

Ryder : You really just help us beat Toxic wizard and your bravely is making me think that you can really help us for this mission . I really need a snow pup who can really help us to stop Zavok .

Tundra : I'll do it Ryder !

Ryder : Great . Now put on the paw patrol gear and let's go .

Tundra : Roger that !

Tundra put on her snow gear , helmet and goggle . She drives her snowcat and park behind the paw patroller . She takes a sit on the paw patroller seat and the other pups look at her .

Marshall : Wow Tundra , are you a member of the paw patrol ?

Tundra : No but really want to help you pups . This is the best day ever .

Chase : I just hoping we need an extra paw to help us fight .

Remedy Shawn : Bye Ryder and be careful .

Ryder : We will .

Ryder enter the paw patroller and close the door . He started the paw patroller engine and drive to the lava pit . The paw patrol is ready to save Rocky , the citizens souls and stop Zavok .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 19