chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )

After Kevin cleaning the oil and the broken robots on the floor . He call everyone and enter the third room . The third room call cover vanish mean hide before some enemies find you . Ryder , Junker and Tundra sit on the beach and the pups walk up to Kevin .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright pups , you third training is cover vanish . I can say the easy word call vanish .

Rubble : I don't know what is that means .

Chase : It mean cover yourself in camouflage like paint yourself , cover with invisible sheet and etc .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Also you can hide just like you're vanish in thin air . You can use smoke screen but it was an escape plan not a cover vanish plan .

Marshall : It still a great camouflage .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Yeah . Now are you pups ready for the third training ?

Zuma : We awe weady . So , what's ouw thiwd twaining again ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Your third training is get past the security cameras without them notice you but only with camouflage . Here some smoke screens , I have the only camouflage temporary weapon .

Kevin Edwin Jr give the pups some smoke screens . The pups take the smoke screen and walk to the starting platform . Kevin also set the timer .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , you pups have 15 minutes to get to the finish line together before the time runs out . Ready , set , go !

Kevin started the timer , 15 minutes started counting . The pups are still thinking how to get past the security cameras .

Liberty : How are we going to get to the finish line ?

Chase : We have smoke screen Liberty . You don't need to worry about .

Liberty : What I'm mean is there are 10 security cameras in one line . We can't get past like this .

Kevin Edwin Jr : 12 minutes left .

Zuma : What if we thwow smoke scweens togethew at the secuwity camewas spot and we wun to the finish line .

Chase : That can be waste our smoke screens Zuma .

Kevin Edwin Jr : 9 minutes left .

Rubble : We can use smoke screen , throw at the floor one at a time .

Chase : But it said 1.0 duration .

Marshall : 1.0 duration . That's the lowest duration of smoke screen .

Kevin Edwin Jr : 6 minutes left .

Skye : I don't know what to do .

Marshall : I was thinking we can throw smoke screen when we get caught .

Chase : The security cameras are not moving . 10 security cameras are in line .

Marshall : I have no other options .

Kevin Edwin Jr : 3 minutes left .

Chase : I got it . We don't need to use smoke screens , we can paint yourself cover with paints . There are buckets of paint near us .

Marshall : That could be our only shot .

Kevin Edwin Jr : 2 minutes left .

Liberty : Chase quick , paint us !

Chase quickly paint him and the other pups with paints . They lie on the floor and slide pass the security cameras . They 30 second left , the pups quickly slide faster and made it to the finish line .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Time's up . I see you have paint yourself with paints .

Chase : Because cover with paint it's the only way to get pass from the security cameras .

Marshall : Same as camouflage from the enemies .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Genius . I think you pups should probably go take a shower because you all have paint all over yourself .

Zuma : Alright , let's dive in .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 8