chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )

Chase quickly run to Marshall . Chase saw Marshall body cover in pain and realize he is unconscious . He can't believe and look at Zavok .

Chase : YOU WILL REGRET THAT FOR WHAT YOU DONE !

Zavok : Well , that's awesome . You will be the next one .

The robotic evil bee started shoot laser and aim at Chase . The laser started aim at Chase . He quickly dodge before he gets shoot .

Chase : We need to find a way to stop him .

Ryder : We still need to stop his robotic bee .

Skye : I can try to fly up to his robotic bee but I don't want to get hurt .

Zuma : I got an idea .

Zuma take a metal pole and make a boomerang . He aim the target at Zavok and throw . But it hit the robotic evil bee . The robotic bee started tackle him with his powerful bottom spike . Rocky quickly grab Zuma before the bee attack him .

Rocky : Be careful .

Zuma : Thanks Wocky . It was to hawd to beat him .

Rocky : I don't know what are we going to do .

Rubble : We can't get near to him . His robotic bee is too dangerous .

Skye : How are we going to stop him ?

Chase : We need to let his robotic bee stick to the ground .

Junker : Stick to the ground . Chase , you are a genius . We are going to let his robotic evil bee lower spike stick on the ground .

Liberty : How ?

Junker : This . Hey Zavok , I think you catch defeat the paw patrol .

Zavok : Oh I will defeat the paw patrol .

The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Rubble and fly at him . Rubble quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Chase and ready to smash him . Chase quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Ryder : It's stuck . Now pups .

Skye and Liberty climb up from the robotic evil bee . They are holding the metal pole and hit Zavok from behind .

Zavok : You really want to fight ? Let's fight .

Zavok started punch Liberty in the face but she dodge and hit him with the metal pole . Skye was about to smash him but Zavok shoots her with his fireball blaster , making her pup-pack malfunction .

Skye : Oh no , my jetpack is broken . I have to land on the ground .

Chase : Are you okay Skye ?

Skye : My jetpack is broken . Now I can't fly up to him .

Zavok's robotic bee started rise up . The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Liberty and fly at him . Liberty quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Zuma and ready to smash him . Zuma quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Rubble : I think I'm ready to beat him .

Rubble climb up from the robotic evil bee . He is holding the metal pole and hit Zavok from behind . Zavok started punch Rubble but he dodge and hit him with the metal pole . Zavok grab Rubble and threw him to grab very hard .

Rubble : Ouch !

Skye : I think he is to powerful like last year .

Liberty : I think he is powerful .

Zavok's robotic bee started rise up . The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Skye and fly at him . Skye quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Ryder and ready to smash him . Ryder quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Ryder : I think his bee is too powerful .

Zuma : I weally want to beat him .

Zuma climb up from the robotic evil bee . He is holding the metal pole and hit Zavok from behind . Zavok started punch Rubble but he dodge and hit him with the metal pole . Zavok grab Zuma and threw him to grab very hard .

Zuma : I think my bones is bwoken .

Rocky : I think I can fight him .

Ryder : Are you sure ?

Rocky : If I have my pup-pack .

Remedy Shawn : Here's your pup-pack .

Junker : How did you ...

Remedy Shawn : I'm a spare thing doctor .

Zavok's robotic bee started rise up . The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Marshall and fly at him . Chase quickly grab Marshall and quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Junker and ready to smash him . Junker quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Ryder : It's all for you Rocky .

Rocky put on his pup-pack on his back and climb up from the robotic evil bee .

Zavok : Smart pup . Bet you can't do this .

Zavok started punch him but Rocky dodge and let him punch the top of the bee head . He coutinue punching him but Rocky coutinue dodging and disappear out of nowhere .

Zavok : What the ... Where is that mutt cover with bandage ?

Zavok is still searching for Rocky . Rocky is behind the robotic bee back . He active his pup-pack screwdriver and unscrew the lit . He use his mouth remove the wires and jump off from the robotic bee .

Zavok : There you are .

Rocky : Come on , beat me .

Tundra : Rocky no !

Zavok : I'm ready .

The robotic bee is about to shoot and aim laser at him . Until his robotic bee started went crazy .

Zavok : No , my ultimate plan got out of control .

Rocky : Because I mess up your robotic bee wire .

Zavok : You don't think ...

Junker : Zuma ?

Zuma nod and take the metal pole and throw it at the robot back . The robotic bee started to go malfunction and explode making Zavok flew far away to the sky .

Zavok : I'LL BE BACK WITH MY EVIL INVENTION ! I'LL DESTROY YOU PAW PATROOOOOOOOOL !

The paw patrol have defeated Zavok . Chase walk up to Marshall . Who's still unconscious .

Chase : He's still hurt badly , Ryder sir .

Ryder : Don't worry , Remedy Shawn can recover him .

Remedy Shawn : Let's enter the hospital and I can recover him .

Chase : Thanks Shawn

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 24