chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )

They started follow Kevin to the second room . They arrived at the room call gym fighter . Ryder ,Junker and Tundra sit on the bench and the pups are with Kevin .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , our second training is tackle attack . Not the dog style tackle attack like taking some weapon you found like stick or shovel .

Zuma : I never know shovel can be as a weapon .

Kevin Edwin Jr : You never know what you found on the ground . But first , take a bat from the shelves .

Skye : Why we need a bat ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : You'll see , now take a baseball bat .

Chase : Okay .

The pups take a baseball bat from the shelves . They take a bat and walk back to Kevin .

Marshall : So ... Now what ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Then , you have to fight .

Rubble : Fight who ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Fight those robots !

Kevin open the iron door and reveal all of the robot with iron baseball bat on their arm . The robots walk up to the pups and started attack them . The pups quickly use their baseball bat as protection .

Zuma : Now what ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Fine a way to defeat 10 robots if the baseball bat wasn't strong enough .

Liberty : Keep your strength up pups .

Rubble : I'm trying but those robots is pushing us down with their iron baseball bat .

Marshall : I'm trying to use my full puppy strength .

Chase : Wait , Kevin says we can found any weapon on the ground like a stick and shovel .

Zuma : But we can't seawch if those wobots awe still attack us .

Chase : I have a plan . * ruff * Grappling hook .

The grappling hook appear from Chase's pup-pack . He shoots the hook to the robot leg and retreat the hook making the robot fell on the ground . Chase have a chance to search something from the shelves to attack the robot . He found 7 iron baseball bats .

Chase : Pups quickly , use this !

Chase throw the iron baseball bats to the pups . Marshall grab the bat and smack the robot head . Zuma grab the bat and smash the robot middle body very hard . Skye take the bat and smash the robot legs and head . Rubble take the bat and smack the robot body . Liberty take the bat and smash the robot arm , leg and face to pieces . Chase use the iron baseball bat at hit the robot head very hard , making the robot head coming from his body . The pups have defeated 8 but 2 more robots left .

Chase : Okay pups , 3 out of 3 pups beat 2 robots ?

Zuma : I'm sure weady to smash them .

Marshall : I'm already fired up .

Liberty : I'm ready to ride .

Rubble : Let's do this !

Chase , Marshall and Skye started beat the first robot . Zuma , Rubble and Liberty started beat the second robot . They smash the robot into pieces .

Marshall : Phew , I think that's all of them .

Chase : I think 10 robots already been destroy .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Good job pups . Chase , I already told you not to use your pup-pack .

Chase : I'm sorry .

Kevin Edwin Jr : You don't need to say sorry , it was a brilliant idea using your grappling hook to make the robot fell on the floor . It was your perfect time to search some weapon .

Chase : Really ? Thanks !

Rubble : That means ...

Kevin Edwin Jr : Yes , you pups pass the second training . A lot of people never think about that , they let the robots beat them to dead meat . Now you pups wait for the third training because I have to clean some robots spilling oil from their body on the floor . This might take a while or a minute , if you pups can wait .

Marshall : We can wait .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Great ! I'm going to start cleaning the floor . I'll call you pups once I'm done .

Liberty : Okay .

Skye : No problem .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 7