chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )

After some relaxing at the hot springs , the pups put back their uniforms and follow Kevin to the training room .

Chase : I have a something to ask you ? Why is your training building call “ Training sprite ” ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Good question , I named my building call Training sprite because I can train everyone and everypups stronger . That's why I called Training sprite .

Chase : Wow okay .

Marshall : So what's our first training ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : You'll see .

Kevin Edwin Jr press the number on the passcode wall . He got the correct password and the door is open . They enter the room and the pups gasp and saw the training room is huge .

Zuma : Wow , that's a huge twaining woom .

Skye : I can put a lot of things in here .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright everypups , our first training is past a flamethrower shoot flame .

Ryder , Junker and Tundra are sitting on the bench . Kevin remove the sheet and reveal a flamethrower .

Zuma : This is called a flamethwowew ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Everyone thinks flamethrower is a weapon but this flamethrower is a turret building . Your first training is past the shoot flame .

Marshall : I think we can handle it .

Kevin Edwin Jr : By the way , you pups have to use the only move is punching and dodge .

Marshall : Say whaaaaaaat ?

Liberty : I think he means we cannot use our pup-pack .

Marshall : Oh .

Kevin Edwin Jr : First challenge begin !

Rubble : Wait , what happens if our tail get burn ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : I got some buckets of water in case your on fire .

Rubble : Okay .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Now training begin !

Kevin turn on the flamethrower turret . The flamethrower started shoot the pups but they dodge the fire . Kevin active the rotation , now the flamethrower started turning around in normal speed . The pups started running .

Skye : That looks hot .

Rubble : I think I can roast some marshmallows with this .

Liberty : Really ?

Rubble : I was joking .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright pups , you need to fine a way to shut down the flamethrower . There's a button on the top of the flamethrower .

Skye : I can jump to the top of the flamethrower and shut it down .

Marshall : No Skye , I know everything about fire . If you touch the top lit of the flamethrower , you'll hurt your paw because of the burning heat .

Skye : You're right .

Zuma : Then what should we do ? We can't beat a flamethwowew .

Junker : Is this a hard mode training ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Almost .

Chase : Okay , we need a plan to shut down the flamethrower .

Liberty : I was thinking getting close to the flamethrower but if we just it our paw will get hurt .

Rubble : How about buckets of water ?

Marshall : Great idea Rubble . Wait here pups .

Marshall quickly grab some buckets of water and splash to the flamethrower . The flamethrower is now wet , Skye quickly jump to the top of the flamethrower and press the button to shut down the turret .

Junker : Nice thinking Marshall .

Kevin Edwin Jr : I must say , you pups are very brilliant . Some of the trainers didn't think about buckets of water and they fail the first training . But you all pass the first training for the first time .

Zuma : We use ouw bwain to think and come out with a plan .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Yeah ... Some people never think of that .

Junker : Like they say , dogs are smarter than people .

Ryder : I never heard that word before .

Junker : Well , now you do .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright pups , let's move on to the second room . Second training is tackle some baddies .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 6