chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )

After 3 weeks , Marshall and Rocky have already recover . Remedy Shawn put the collar back on Rocky's neck . They left the hospital and enter the paw patroller with the pups parents .

Marshall : Finally , I don't need to eat some hospital food at least 3 days .

Rocky : Me neither .

Tundra : I'm happy to see you okay , Rocky .

Rocky : Me too .

Junker : Alright pups , get in the paw patroller . Mayor Goodway have announcement for you pups . And Tundra , we have a surprise for you .

Tundra : A surprise ? What's the surprise ?

Ryder : You'll see when we get to Adventure City .

Tundra : Okay .

They enter the paw patroller . Ryder started the paw patroller engine and head to Adventure City . At Adventure City , Mayor Goodway and Camp Hunter started announcement to all of the citizens .

Mayor Goodway : Thanks to our heroes who stop the undead wizard and saving all of the citizens souls . Also defeated the mastermind robot fixer , Ghost of phantom Zavok .

Camp Hunter : We are going to present the heroes who save the day .

Mayor Goodway and Camp Hunter : The paw patrol .

The paw patroller parked at the roadside . The paw patrol exit the paw patroller and get on the stage . The citizens started cheering them .

Captain Turbot : I was about to be squid turkey if Zavok's robot attack us .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Don't scare me but I'm very proud to those pups using my special training move .

On top of the stage , Mayor Goodway let Ryder to tell everyone a speech .

Ryder : Thank you all for the support . Zavok will not disturbing you all and his robotic armies . And I also wanted to thanks the pup who's also helping us . Let's introduce to ... Tundra .

Tundra heard Ryder calling her name . She walked on top of the stage and saw all of the citizens cheering for her . Then , she saw Ryder is holding a pup-tag with a snowflake logo .

Tundra : Wait , is that ...

Ryder : * put the pup-tag to her collar * Welcome to the team , Tundra .

Tundra : I'm a member ... I'm a member of the paw patrol .

The pups started howling happily . The citizens also cheering for her for being the member of the paw patrol .

Citizen 2 : She is one happy pup .

Citizen 3 : Yep .

Ryder : And remember , if Zavok started attack the city with his robotic armies ? Just ...

Citizens : Yelp for help .

After the celebration , the pups spend their night at Adventure City lookout . It was nighttime , everyone is prepare a celebration for the paw patrol .

Ryder : Thanks for the celebration , Shawn .

Remedy Shawn : No problem , Clark use his style to give you and the pups this celebrate .

Ryder : Yeah , I think ...

Ryder saw Rocky and Tundra trying to sneak to the elevator . Ryder and Remedy Shawn look at each other and smile . Rubble and Chase are talking with their parents . They saw Rocky and Tundra sneak into the elevator and trying to go outside . They look at each other smile . At outside of the lookout , Rocky take Tundra to his favorite spot so he can have a relaxing time with her . Once he found his favorite spot , they started sit together and Tundra started to giggle .

Tundra : Alright , what's going on sneaky pup ?

Rocky : I thought since you are a member of the paw patrol . I have something to tell you .

Tundra : Are you trying to say about your stuffed wolf voice for me ? Because I been hearing you at the hospital and say ( stuffed wolf voice ) I'm going to tell her my feeling .

Rocky : No , the other one . I just want to say ... Do you want to be my girlfriend ?

Tundra : * blushed heavily * What ... You ... Say ...

Rocky : Um ?

Tundra : I mean ... Did ... Just ... Something ...

Rocky : I don't understand ?

All : Come on Tundra , you can do it .

They turn and saw Adventure Bay and Adventure City citizens , Ryder , pups , everyone and the pups parents are watching them .

All : Tell him .

Tundra : I'm ... Ummm ...

Rocky : I don't know . I don't know your answer .

Tundra : I ... I ...

Chase : I'm so nervous .

Tundra : YES ! I'm happy to be your girlfriend .

Rocky : Yes and I happy to be your boyfriend .

Everyone started cheering for Rocky and Tundra . They both hug together and happily together in Adventure Bay and Adventure City .

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading book 3 . Here's a song for you to relax a bit call I SEE LOVE . Enjoy the song and get comfortable .