chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )

The went to the shower room to wash away the paint . They took off their uniforms and place it inside the washing machine and started take a shower . After shower , they dry up themselves , put on their uniforms back and walked up to Kevin .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , are you pups ready for the forth training ?

Chase : Yes but what's our forth training ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Your forth training is heal up your team . That's why we are still in the third room .

Liberty : Okay so ... How are going do with heal up ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Let's started with the easy one . It's call CPR , can some of you pups tell me what's the meaning of CPR ?

Marshall : Cardiopulmonary resuscitation .

Kevin Edwin Jr : That's correct ! How did you know ?

Marshall : I learn a lot from Ryder . Emt really need to know about CPR .

Kevin Edwin Jr : You're right and correct . CPR is Cardiopulmonary resuscitation , when someone is having trouble breathing , we have to hurry up and give them some CPR .

Chase : So how are we going to save someone with CPR ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Here is an example , have you pups see a dummy right in front of me ?

Rubble : Yes .

Kevin Edwin Jr : This is your forth training . Here's an example . First , you have to check the person is he breathing or not , if the person's breathing mean you have to ready to do CPR . Second , you have to press the person's chest 30 times . Third , you have to mouth to mouth breathing at the person's mouth 2 times . Let me show you .

Kevin started show the pups the CPR training . He started press the dummy's chest 30 times . Finally , he mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth 2 times . He finishes showing the pups the CPR training .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright pups , it's your turn .

Marshall : I can give it a try . I'm ready .

Zuma : Hold on Kevin , if we do CPR . Can we don't mouth to mouth bweathing ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : What's wrong with mouth to mouth breathing ?

Zuma : Chase bweath smell stinks . He haven't bwush his teeth ow use some mint fwesh liquid fow a month !

Chase : Really Zuma ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : If you don't want to do mouth to mouth breathing , I understand but you need to do it in case some people are not breathing .

Zuma : Okay .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Marshall , your first .

Marshall : I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue .

Marshall started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Marshall done the CPR training . Skye started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Skye done the CPR training . Rubble started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Rubble done the CPR training . Chase started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Chase done the CPR training . Liberty started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Liberty done the CPR training .

Zuma : Ummm ...

Chase : Come on Zuma , you're the only one who haven't do CPR .

Zuma : I don't know ...

Liberty : Come on Zuma , do you want to get to the fifth challenge ?

Zuma : Yes ... Fine , I'll do it .

Zuma started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Zuma done the CPR training .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Great job pups and a great job for you Zuma .

Zuma : Thanks .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Oh I forgot , before doing CPR . You have to call an emergency rescue emt and ambulance .

Marshall : That's a lot of things about CPR .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , I'll grab lunch for you pups . Once we done lunch , we can go to our final training .

Rubble : Great .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 9