chapter 19 : Robots attack

After an hour , they arrived at the lava pit where Zavok lair is in this area . The paw patroller door is open and the pups look at the very hot floor .

Rubble : That's kind hot . If we touch it out paw might get hurt .

Marshall : I was about to try using my water cannon but this might take a while .

Tundra : Hold on , I can clear this mess .

Tundra enter the paw patroller vehicle room and drive her vehicle . Her vehicle won't cost damage because of the metal wheels . Tundra active her snow launcher through her vehicle and shoot the hot ground . Now , it was safe for everyone .

Ryder : Nice plan Tundra .

Tundra : Thanks . I can cool down the path .

Junker : Then let's go .

Tundra coutinue shoot her snow launcher through her vehicle making the ground cool . They started walking to Zavok's lair until they heard someone talking to them .

Zavok ( through speaker ) : Paw patrol , it's so nice to meet you all again .

Skye : I heard Zavok , Ryder .

Rubble : Where !

Chase : Where's Zavok ?

Zavok ( through speaker ) : I'm right here .

Zuma : Whewe is that dude ?

Zavok ( through speaker ) : I'm right here ...

Liberty : I can't see him .

Zavok ( through speaker ) : CAN YOU ALL SEE THE SPEAKER I HANGING ON THE METAL POLE ? I'M IN MY OFFICE . SEE THE SPEAKER . SEE THE SPEAKER ?

They turn around and saw a speaker is hanging on the metal pole .

Tundra : You are talking to us through the speaker ?

Zavok ( through speaker ) : Yes I am . Now since you all are here to stop me and save your mutt friend and the citizens missing souls . It's time for revenge .

Chase : You can fight us and we can fight you .

Zavok ( through speaker ) : I was hoping for you all to say that . MINIONS , ATTACK ! Cause this is my new line .

All of the Crab mech-mans , Crab launchers and Crab mechers have arrived and ready to take action to beat the paw patrol . The paw patrol is ready to knock those robots down .

Ryder : Let's do this .

Zuma : Fow Wocky !

Zavok ( through speaker ) : You can do this but I have upgraded my robots very powerful . ATTACK !

All of Zavok's minions started attack the paw patrol . Chase kick off the Crab mech-man face off . Marshall blast 6 Crab mech-mans with his water cannon to soak the robot malfunction . Skye and Rubble found a metal pole on the ground and stab at the Crab launcher chest . Liberty hide behind the tree , a Crab mecher is searching for her , she threw a metal pole at the robot jetpack causing the robot explode . Zuma smash the Crab mech-mans armies in the face with the metal pole . Ryder and Junker is fighting with the robots , Ryder kick the robots and Junker smack their faces with his hand knuckle .

Tundra : Ryder , I need some to defend myself .

Ryder : Try using your snow launcher .

Tundra : Okay .

Tundra shoot her snow launcher through her vehicle and shoot at the Crab mech-mans armies . Now , they are in ice .

Skye : Nice shoot Tundra .

Tundra : Thanks .

Liberty : Watch out girls , more robots are coming .

Tundra : Don't worry , because I'm ready to roll like a snowball .

Marshall : Fired up everyone .

Marshall coutinue shooting his water cannon at all of the Crab mech-mans armies to malfunction . Chase and Zuma are smacking the Crab launchers head . Tundra is shooting snow launcher through her vehicle making the robots in ice , giving Skye and Liberty to brake them into ice pieces . Rubble is stabbing 10 Crab mech-mans in the chest using metal pole . Junker shoot Zavok's air trooper using an anti-air gun .

Junker : Air units are been eliminated .

Ryder is still kicking some robots . Some of the robots have fell in the lava and some robots have been destroy . The paw patrol started helping their leader to beat those robots down .

Ryder : Thanks pups .

Chase : You are welcome Ryder sir .

They saw one Crab launcher is standing . Rubble take out the metal pole making him run away of surrender . Now the paw patrol have defeated all of Zavok's minions .

Rubble : We beat all of his robots .

Zuma : I started get a bit sweat .

Zavok ( through speaker ) : I can believe you all destroy my minions . But I'm still waiting for you all to fight me .

Tundra : Don't worry , we'll be coming and beat you .

Junker : I think she is saving Rocky .

Tundra : Yes I am .

Ryder : Now let's go everyone .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 20