chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol

They arrived at Zavok's lair 5th floor , they explore around the lair and enter the fighting room .

Ryder : I wonder where's Zavok .

Chase : I'll call him . Hey Zavok , we are inside your lair .

Zavok ( in voice ) : I already know .

The paw patrol look at the dark alley shadow . He walk out from the dark alley shadow and saw them entering his fighting room .

Zavok : I see . We met again .

Chase : We met again too . Ghost of phantom Zavok . The human mastermind robot fixer .

Zavok : I see you know my name german shepherd . But you can already know what is different about me .

Skye : Like your lower mouth have replace a metal fang .

Zavok : Exactly . Now it's time to give you guys a taste of revenge .

Junker : We are still waiting for you to say .

Liberty : We are ready to take you down .

Zavok : Then ... It's on .

The paw patrol is getting ready to fight with their previous villain . Zavok crack his hands bone a lit and ready to fight with the paw patrol .

Zavok : Show time is over . Paw patrol .

Zavok started punch them with his power rage punch . The paw patrol quickly dodge before got hit by his powerful punch .

Skye : That was close . I think he have special ability .

Zuma : This might going to take a bit wisky .

Zavok : What's wrong ? Too scare to fight me ?

Marshall : We are not afraid of you . We can still defeated you .

Zavok : That's easy for you to say , dalmatian .

Zavok shoots his fireball blaster . Marshall quickly soak the fire with his water cannon .

Marshall : I always take the heat away .

Zavok : That's good for ...

Chase kick Zavok from behind making him fall on the ground . Liberty grab a metal pole that she grab it outside and point it at Zavok's face .

Liberty : It's over , Zavok .

Tundra : So you are Ghost of phantom Zavok . You still have my Ro-Ro soul ?

Junker : Who's Ro-Ro ?

Tundra : * blushed * A nickname for Rocky .

Zavok : So you have a boyfriend ? I'm impressed you but ...

Zavok punch Liberty nose and throw Chase on the ground . Then , he quickly jump to the second floor .

Rubble : Where did he go ?

Ryder : He must be going to the 6th . We need to stop him . To the elevator .

They started running to the elevator . Once they arrive , Junker press 6th floor and the elevator started going up . The elevator arrived at the 6th , they exit the lift and saw Zavok is standing .

Zavok : Welcome to my laser room .

Rubble : It's time to knock you down . * run to Zavok *

Chase : Rubble wait !

Zavok push the button and lasor beam started shooting at different place . Chase quickly grab Rubble and hurts his front paw left leg .

Chase : Ouch .