chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )

Everyone quickly enter the paw patroller . Ryder start the paw patroller engine and drive to Adventure Bay . Once they arrive at Adventure Bay Town Hall , they exit the paw patroller and enter Mayor Goodway's office .

Mayor Goodway : Ryder ! Pups ! And who is she ?

Junker : She's Tundra .

Mayor Goodway : Oh . Did you get the citizens souls from the undead wizard .

Ryder : No , Toxic wizard have already given to someone .

Mayor Goodway : Who ?

They started explain to Mayor Goodway about the undead wizard told them . Mayor Goodway is shocked after realize the mech building villain .

Mayor Goodway : Ghost of phantom Zavok ! Did Toxic wizard give all of his soul to him !

Chase : Yes !

Mayor Goodway : Did you all know where's he lives ?

Marshall : That's the problem ! We don't know .

Liberty : Alright , can someone explain who is Zavok ?

Ryder : Ummm ... You see ...

Junker : I can explain , first year back at 2019 . Zavok attack Adventure Bay with his Crab mech-mans , you and Rocky weren't with the paw patrol yet .

Flashback started at 2019 , Zavok is deployed his Crab mech-mans to attack the citizens in Adventure Bay . He also shoot missile to attack the city . ( 2019 Zavok have wear a red jacket without the lower face iron fang )

Zavok : My Crab mech-mans , destroy Adventure Bay . DESTROY ADVENTURE BAY !

Chase : * in voice * Stop in the name of the law , Zavok .

Zavok saw the paw patrol arrived at town in their mighty style . Zavok can't believe the paw patrol is here . ( Mighty pups S5 )

Zavok : What !? The paw patrol is here ! In there fabulous suits .

Chase : Technically is mighty power style . Now stop destroy Adventure Bay or you are under arrest .

Zavok : You can't tell me what to do german shepherd dog . Robots , attack !

Crab mech-mans , Crab launcher and Air mecher started attack Chase . But Rubble already kick them fell on the ground with his mighty strength .

Zavok : What ?

Chase : Thanks Rubble .

Rubble : No problem Chase .

Zavok : I can't believe you two show up and destroy my evil plan ! But ...

More Crab mech-mans appear from Adventure Bay beach sea water .

Chase : Robots never infected by water !

Zavok : They're not made of robot piece . They are made of my technology evil stuff . Crab mech-mans , attack them .

Crab mech-mans started walk up to Chase and Rubble . Until , Zuma shoot them with his mighty water ray .

Zuma : Don't you dawe come to Chase and Wubble , Cwab mech-mans .

Chase : Thanks Zuma .

Rubble : We are almost be Crab mech-mans food .

Zavok : Unbelievable , now a chocolate labrador started wash away my Crab mech-mans armies ! That it , I have more Crab launcher and Crab mecher . Because they're jetpack flying mech-mans . Attack !

Crab launcher and Crab mecher started walk/fly to them . Then , Ryder arrived at Adventure Bay downtown .

Ryder : Your Crab mech-mans armies are going down . Marshall ! Skye ! Stop those robots .

Marshall : On it !

Marshall started melt the road into sticky oil making Crab launcher stuck on the sticky oil road . Skye arrived and tornado the Crab mecher away .

Zavok : What the ......

Skye : You are not going to destroy Adventure Bay , Zavok .

Zavok : Flying pup ? Maybe there's something you can get the risk .

Zavok started shooting missile through his air-vehicle . Skye quickly dodge the missile but the already shoot his air-vehicle making Zavok flow away to the sky .

Zavok : I'll get you next time , Paw patroooooooool . Since this is the first time we met . I HATE YOOOOOOOU !

The paw patrol have defeated Zavok and his robot armies . The citizens started cheering for them .

End flashback back at reality ...

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 12