chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard

The paw patrol have exit the building , the undead wizard is sitting against the tree . He saw the paw patrol and ready with his wand .

Toxic wizard : Oh look , it's those pesky pups and ... Dumb runt husky .

Tundra : Please don't give me this nickname . You always call Rocky a mutt .

Toxic wizard : Well because he's a mutt . I found your location thanks for Ghost Magical computer skills .

Flashback started at the underground cave , Toxic wizard is waiting for the location to take the paw patrol souls .

Toxic wizard : Are you done with those crazy computer ?

Ghost Magical : Almost done boss , just give me 2 or 5 minutes .

Toxic wizard : Hurry up , I'm waiting to destroy the paw patrol .

Elite Ghoul : At least you can wait till Ghost Magical is done .

Toxic wizard : Yeah , I'm supposed I can wait . I just really want the paw patrol souls just like I take that stupid mutt soul .

Elite Mage : You are a soul killer .

Ghost Magical : I found the location .

Toxic wizard : * look at the computer * Very impressed Ghost Magical , my number 1 . The building call Training sprite , here comes the undead villain .

He grab his wand and tap on the floor teleport himself to the location .

Flashback end , back to the reality . The undead wizard started laughing evilly .

Toxic wizard : Now since I'm here . I'm ready to fight with you , paw patrol .

Chase : You can fight us but we have Kung Fu skills .

Toxic wizard : That's mean you all give me no choice .

He point his wand at the pups and started shooting fire at them . The pups quickly dodge before the fire hit them .

Liberty : That was close . Hey , where's the wizard ?

They saw the undead wizard have transform into a dragon from . He started shoots fire from his mouth with the wand . The pups dodge and they are ready for action .

Chase : Come on pups , it's time to give Toxic wizard what is double-down .

Skye : Let's do this .

The undead wizard turn back to his normal form . He started shoot flame at Marshall and Liberty .

Marshall : Chase ! Shield !

Chase nod and give the shield to Marshall and Liberty . The two pups block in front of them and the fire only flame the shield not the pups . The undead wizard shocked after seeing this .

Toxic wizard : How did you learn that ?

Liberty : Secret .

Toxic wizard : It doesn't matter . I can still defeat you pups because I'm the king of the underworld .

The undead wizard started shoot fire at Chase and Skye . The two pups dodge and grab a stick their found and throw at the undead wizard face .

Toxic wizard : Ouch . What the heck are you doing ? Playing catch the stick ? I'm not playing , I'm fighting with you pups !

Chase : But it's still attack skills .

Toxic wizard : Ugh , I can't take it anymore . I'm still going to destroy you runts .

He throw his toxic bomb at Rubble and Zuma . They take out a baseball bat borrow from Kevin Edwin Jr and hit the bomb far away to the sky .

Zuma : Touchdown !

Rubble : Baseball champion .

Toxic wizard : I can't ... Take ... It ...

The undead wizard started groans angrily . He shoots flame , fire and throw toxic bomb at the pups . The pups did the same thing . When the undead wizard is tired , Marshall hit the wizard with the shield , Skye punch him in the face and Zuma hit his face with the baseball bat . The paw patrol have defeated the undead wizard .

Ryder : Great job pups .

Tundra : I can't believe you ... You ... You all ...

Junker : Defeat the undead wizard . Excellent fight pups . Great job .

Kevin Edwin Jr : * poke his head out * Very good , pups . Looks like your training help you all beat some evil baddies . Now Rubble and Zuma , give back those baseball bats please .

Rubble and Zuma give the baseball bats to Kevin Edwin Jr . Then , Ryder , Junker , Tundra and the pups walked up to him .

Junker : Alright , game over dude . Give back the citizens missing souls .

Toxic wizard : I didn't have the souls , I already give it to a one and only person who can protect my precious soul .

Ryder : Who ?

Toxic wizard : The person call Ghost of phantom Zavok .

Junker : Zavok ?

Pups : Zavok ?

Liberty and Tundra : Who's Zavok ?

Toxic wizard : * giggle * Your mutt and the citizens souls are with him . He have all of his robot to protect my souls . Now excuse me , I have to go after you paw patrol defeat me .

Toxic wizard tap his wand on the ground and disappear . The pups started thinking Zavok is back . Ryder and Junker thinks the same .

Chase : That isn't good .

Junker : Now we are in a major serious problem .

Liberty : By the way , who's Zavok ?

Tundra : Why did Toxic wizard call Ghost of phantom Zavok ? I really want to know .

Ryder : We can explain later . But now , we need tell Mayor Goodway about the situation .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 11