chapter 15 : Zavok worst day

At Zavok lair from the lava pit , Zavok is in his office very angry because Zomfrost have failed to beat the paw patrol to dead meat . Orbot and Cubot enter his office .

Orbot : Hey boss , we got your favorite snack . Croissant with cream cheese .

Cubot : Boss , why are you so angry ?

Zavok : Because ZOMFROST HAVE FAIL TO BEAT THOSE STUPID PUPS !

Zavok smack the plate of his favorite snack and land on the floor . He smash the wall very hard until someone call him .

Rocky ( soul ) : * in voice * Can you keep it down ? I'm trying to sleep .

Zavok heard Rocky is calling him inside his vault . He opens the vault door and saw Rocky is awake but still inside the jar .

Rocky ( soul ) : I haven't slept at least a week now .

Zavok : Foolish mutt , soul don't sleep . Only people can fall asleep .

Rocky ( soul ) : Well , now I do .

Zavok : Can't believe Zomfrost really fail to kill those pups for me .

Flashback started at Zavok lair , Zavok was in his office for a morning relaxing . Then , he got a call from Zomfrost . He picks up his phone and answer the call .

Zavok : Hello .

Zomfrost : H-hi , is this Ghost of phantom Zavok ?

Zavok : Zomfrost , what do you want ?

Zomfrost : I ... I have something to tell you .

Zavok : Did you beat those pesky pups ? That's my favorite part .

Zomfrost : Another thing I want to tell you . But before I say , please don't mad at me .

Zavok : Okay .

Zomfrost : I ... I ... I have fail to destroy the paw patrol . The paw patrol defeat me .

Zavok : That's okay . Since you fail to defeat them , try harder next time .

Zomfrost : Okay then ... Bye .

Zavok : Bye .

Zavok press end call , he's calm down a little bit until he started to rage in anger after Zomfrost fail to defeat the paw patrol . He punch his office door furious .

Flashback end , Zavok , Orbot and Cubot with Rocky .

Zavok : I can't wait to destroy the paw patrol with my ultimate weapon . And
You are going in my vault for a very long day .

Rocky ( soul ) : No , Ryder and the pups are going to save me . I'm the member of the paw patrol too . Because I'm an eco pup , recycle stuff .

Zavok : Recycle stuff ? More like recycle trash like broken robots piece of Crab mech-mans I created .

Orbot : That was a lot of broken robots piece of Crab mech-mans . I can't believe I have to clean it .

Cubot : Me too .

Zavok : Okay then , you two don't need to clean up some broken robots . I have a new job for you .

Orbot : That's great . A very easy job .

Cubot : What is it ?

Zavok : * take out a bucket and a mop * Mop the bathroom .

Orbot and Cubot : Ah man ...

Orbot grab the mop and Cubot grab the bucket and the two robots left the office .

Zavok : As for you Rocky , if the paw patrol arrived at my lair . I'll destroy them with my dangerous turrets . I have flamethrower turret , machine gun turret , blaster cannon turret and my Tesla coil turret . Now here's a fun part for you , rest in the jar .

Zavok laugh and lock the vault door in his office . Rocky who's still locked inside the jar that Toxic wizard take his soul and put him inside the jar .

Rocky ( soul ) : I have to find a way to get out that jar somehow .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 16