𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

The kingdom of Hufflepuff has always and will always be on the north side of the circular island, Hogwarts. The national colors of this kingdom were yellow and black and they always shined the most on Hufflepuff Day, the twentieth of March.

The land north of Hogwarts was most known for its agriculture, a factor that allowed them to make an advance in the field of medicine. 

The very same kingdom has a certain family that rules the situation - the Diggorys. 

The King of Hufflepuff - Grant Diggory - was a man known for his positive ruling that affected his kingdom in a beneficial way. 

His wife, Diana Diggory, became queen through marriage only. Yet, she was an individual that Hufflepuff citizens were glad to call queen. 

Unlike the Gryffindor royals, the Diggory couple managed to successfully have three children. 

The eldest of the three, at age twenty-three, was Amos Edgar Diggory. Blond hair and blue eyes, the man looked like a picture-perfect prince and he did not like it at all. In fact, he despised that fact.

The middle child, Benedict Grant Diggory, was only at the age of twenty-one. His black hair always seemed to stand up high, defying any silly law of gravity. His eyes were a brown shade that he inherited from his mother.

The youngest child was the only daughter, named Ciara Lucille Diggory.  She was merely eighteen years old, but she had quite the big library of information inside one little organ. The only Diggory daughter had brown hair, something that was in between the hair color of her brothers, and blue eyes. 

She also happened to be the same person who was shouting at the two Diggory brothers. 

"AMOS! BENEDICT!"

"CIARA!" Amos shouted back, right in her ear. 

"Fuck you," Ciara cursed her brother, covering her ringing ear. "I don't want to be deaf."

"You won't," Benedict assured as he came down the stairs. 

"With Amos shouting in my ear every now and then, whenever he seems to feel like it, then I am afraid that I will with eventual time." 

"I am not that pesky."

"Yes, you are," said both Benedict and Ciara at the same time. 

"Your royal asses, go to the carriages," Nymphadora Tonks, lady of Princess Ciara, ordered as she entered the room. 

"Who allowed her to talk to us like that?"

"I did," Ciara reminded with a sweet smile. "And you cannot say anything to your dear little sister."

"Your mother will start to call any second," the princess's lady reminded. 

"Children!" they heard the voice of Diana Diggory. 

"Yup, no seconds left," Nymphadora nodded. "Let's get going."

"Gryffindor, here we come!" Benedict shouted as if he was going to sail to the ocean and enter an unknown land. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

They were meeting the King and Queen of Gryffindor when the prince decided to make an entrance. 

"Who-" he looked at them, confusion written all over his face. 

"James, come meet the royal family of Hufflepuff," his mother said, a small smile that revealed a hint in her tone. A type of hint that told her son that she would always stick to her promises. That was how Euphemia Potter worked. 

"King Grant, Queen Diana, Prince Amos, Prince Benedict, and Princess Ciara," Fleamont Potter gave his son a brief introduction to the Hufflepuff royal family. "The Diggory family." 

James greeted each and every one of the Hufflepuff royals and tried to remember their names. This may be the last he sees them and this may be the first of many visits. 

James Potter knew that the only thing that could determine which choice it was would be Fate and Fate all on its own. 

"How about we move to dinner? You must be exhausted, but a meal is a must before you get a good rest," Euphemia stated as they started walking to the dining room, one that held a table longer than the standard circular one. 

"Excellent idea," Queen Diana of Hufflepuff agreed with a nod. "I'm sure we can eat."

"I think Amos will eat the buffet," Benedict commented. He whispered to James in a voice that was not meant to be a whisper, "Don't steal his food though, or else you'll probably die."

"Heard that, Bene."

"I know, Amie. You were meant to."

"Plus, Ciara-"

"Nymphadora, what would I usually say?" Ciara interrupted her brother by asking her lady a question. The very same lady was walking a little bit behind the group of royals. 

"Fuck off?" Nymphadora Tonks added, a little guess in her voice. 

"I love my lady," Ciara sneaked a glance back at her lady giving her a little wink. 

"And your lady wishes you don't call her Nymphadora."

"Sorry, Tonks." 

It ended up being quite a lovely dinner. There were lots of talks and there were some bonding moments between the two kingdoms. 

It truly became a wonderful dinner. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

"ABC Diggorys!" James called for the three siblings. 

"What did you call us?" asked Amos, the first to turn around. 

"ABC-"

"Why?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" asked Ciara. "I cannot be the only one who has thought of it before."

"Thought about what?"

"Mother's family tradition? The one that made her choose the names Amos, Benedict, and Ciara?" the only Hufflepuff princess tried to clarify. "A for Amos, B for Benedict, and C for Ciara? Come on, explaining the joke makes it not so funny anymore!"

"I quite agree," the heir of Gryffindor spoke. "Anyway, I was thinking if you can help me with a little issue."

"What issue?" Ciara Diggory asked. 

"You'll want information about other kingdoms," Amos Diggory guessed. 

The prince's silence was an indication of the truth about Amos Diggory's words. 

"Slytherin is doing somehow well, but Ravenclaw has its ups and downs," Amos continued briefly. 

"In what way?" asked a curious prince. 

"In ways that even we don't comprehend," the heir of Hufflepuff concluded. "We don't have any knowledge yet."

"So, no one knows anything about the other kingdoms?" James guessed. 

"I guess so," Amos shrugged. 

"I wonder what happened," Ciara spoke. "There has to be something else other than the last Hogwarts Ball as well as the horrible attack on Ravenclaw."

"Of course, there has to be something," Benedict confirmed. "But what is it? That is the true question."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

I welcome the royal family of Hufflepuff to you! And yes, I just made James call them ABC Diggorys (sue me, I do it too). 

See you tomorrow!