𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

"How does one come with a child?" Ciara Diggory asked her brothers one afternoon in Hufflepuff. 

"What?" Amos's eyes turned wide. 

"Why would you ask such a question?" Benedict slowly looked up from his book. 

"I saw a pregnant woman on the way to Hufflepuff and a process of thought commenced in my mind," Ciara explained as she shuffled herself between her two brothers. 

"Well, curse your train of process."

"Why thank you, Amos o' brother!" Ciara exclaimed as she looked at him, "but we cannot stop my train of the process anymore. It has been done and gone." 

"How does one come with a child, O' Amo?" Benedict asked, a grin spreading wide on his face. 

"I don't know, Benedict, how does one get to be pregnant?" Amos rephrased his brother's question, however, Amos was a little bit more aggressive. 

"Well, there is this thing called-"

"What are you doing?" Queen Diana of Hufflepuff decided to enter the room right at that moment. 

"Well, I am answering a question our dear young sister has been thinking too much about lately. I thought if Amos would not answer the question, then at least I can."

"And what may the question be?" 

"Just the regular baby question," shrugged her second son. 

"I do hope it is 'How does one deal with a baby?'," the Queen gave her son a little touch of mother's glare. 

"Not quite right," Amos sighed as he stood up. "Your daughter is curious about how one comes to be expectant."

"Benedict!" 

"What! Feeding curious minds is a good deed!"

"Not when your sister asks about intercourse."

Because her mother was there, Ciara acted like a little innocent angel. 
"What is intercourse?" 

Spotting the little smirk she was desperately trying to hide, Amos gasped. 
"You little devil! You are playing us and making us the bad guys."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Stop acting like-"

"Amos!"

"You she-devil!" Benedict gasped when he realized what his sister was up to. "That smirk says it all, you little b-"

"Benedict Grant Diggory!" his mother threatened, bringing out his middle name. 

"I must go, brothers," Ciara stood up. "You may be getting a lecture from our mother, but I do have some dance class."

"You have sword lessons with your lady."

"Oh, my forgetful mind," Ciara sighed. 

"Yeah, how forgetful," Amos muttered, already planning a revenge prank against the youngest Diggory. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

News about the attack on Gryffindor has also traveled just like the news of Ravenclaw had. 

"Is everyone being attacked?" Sirius asked when his parents finished discussing the news of Gryffindor's attack. 

"Only Ravenclaw and Gryffindor have been attacked," King Orion, a man who was pithily notified about Ravenclaw's attack, said. 

"Well, Hufflepuff and Slytherin are left and the odds do not sound pleasant in the slightest," Regulus voiced his opinion. 

"Slytherin is strong," Orion stopped any more comments from his children. "Do not doubt your own kingdom's strength."