𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

The kingdom of Ravenclaw has always and will always be on the south side of the circular island, Hogwarts. The national colors of this kingdom were blue and bronze and they always shined the most on Ravenclaw Day, the twenty-third of March.

The land west of Hogwarts was most known for its mechanics, which further allowed them to be able to invent the weapons that help them in attacks. 

The very same kingdom has a certain family that rules the situation - the Evanses. 

There used to be a king by the name of Hugo Evans. He was a kind man who had the talent of knowing when to be funny and when to be serious. 

There used to be a queen by the name of Myrtle Evans. Knowing her values, and knowing what's right and what's wrong, made it evident that she was raised right. She was a kind woman who Ravenclaw was proud to call her queen, even if she was queen through marriage only. 

They had two daughters.

The eldest, who was supposed to be the heir to the throne, was Petunia Evans. She had blond hair and blue eyes, and she looked a lot like her father. But just like her mother, she knew exactly what was right and what was bad. 

There was also another daughter, one that liked to keep quiet and keep to herself. People deemed her strange, but she thought she was normal. Her red hair and her green eyes might make her look like Christmas, but she actually quite liked them. 

That very same daughter, the youngest who hoped she did not get lots of attention somehow ended up being Queen of Ravenclaw. It was all because of one little attack that caused the most horrible chaos Ravenclaw has ever seen to date. 

Queen Lily Evans has only become queen due to the fact that she was the only one left alive in the Evans family. 

Currently, she was with her ladies. To be specific, four of her ladies and an additional fifth one that could only count as half-lady. 

The eldest of the lot was Emmeline Vance, a married woman of age twenty-four. She had blond hair and a comforting brown color for her eyes.

The one that comes after is also a married woman by the name of Alice Longbottom. She was a kind woman, but one should never mistake kindness for weakness. 

Amelia Bones was a petite woman of age nineteen, younger than her queen by merely a year. Her blond hair was a shade lighter than Emmeline's blond shade. Unlike the two older sisters, she was not married and neither was the youngest lady. 

Mary Macdonald was the youngest lady of Queen Lily. She was only seventeen, but she had quite the mind. 

I have told you that there was also a fifth one that was technically a lady, but not so much. Dorcas Meadows was younger than Emmeline by a year, but she wasn't as proper as that woman. Maybe it was because Dorcas Meadows was the queen's first soldier, which made her the most trusted person out of all the guards. 

"Is there something, Dorcas?" the queen asked from her place at the throne. 

"I'm bored and want to play a game," shrugged the soldier. 

"You? Bored?" inquired Emmeline with a raise of her eyebrow. "I used to remember you bringing the fun back in the day."

"That was back in the day," Dorcas recalled. "Now is different."

"We could read books," Amelia suggested.

"No thank you," Dorcas said immediately. 

"We could play a game," suggested Mary. "Like the ones we used to when we were younger?"