𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

The kingdom of Slytherin has always and will always be on the west side of the circular island, Hogwarts. The national colors of this kingdom were green and silver and they always shined the most on Slytherin Day, the twenty-first of March.

The land west of Hogwarts was most known for its coal, a factor that allowed them to make such an advance in transportation. They practically ruled both aspects. 

The very same kingdom has a certain family that rules the situation - the Blacks. 

Orion Black was the eldest son of the former king and queen, which made him the immediate heir without any doubt. True, Orion did have an older sister by the name of Lucretia, but he rarely saw her after she married a man of no noble name. 

King Orion of Slytherin married the most beautiful woman in his teenage time. Walburga surely knew how to catch the eyes of men back then. She was beautiful with her black hair that seemed to always be tied up in the same bun hairstyle. But her eyes, a shade of blue that was just as icy as her personality to strangers, was what truly caught his attention. 

The royal couple was able to have three children, two sons as well as one daughter.

Sirius Orion Black was the heir of Slytherin, the firstborn, which meant he had to set an example of how to act properly. Sure, he was threatened multiple times by his father to end up just like his Aunt Lucretia, out of the family, but that has not happened yet.

Narcissa Esther Black was the only daughter of the couple. Being the middle child, she should have been usually ignored. But because she was the only daughter, she was routinely kept an eye on. 

Let's focus on her for a little while. 

"It was a great date," Narcissa assured her secret boyfriend. 

"But it was ruined when we thought someone was following us," her boyfriend pouted.

"It was funny that it turned out to be a bear," giggled the princess. "But I really did have a fun time, Luc."

Lucius Malfoy, the son of Slytherin's trusted advisor. He had blond hair, a shade that was almost white. His dark brown eyes were a comforting sight for the princess, especially since she came from a family filled with light-colored eyes. 

He kissed her cheek.
"I'll see you another time?"

"Of course," she smiled and watched him go.

She turned inside and entered the castle. The first sight she was greeted with was the sight of her brothers. At first, she was worried she got caught. 

You may be wondering why she would ever worry about such a thing. A span after that, a similar lecture was given to Narcissa. Her father had told her that she mustn't turn out like her aunt or else she could easily be removed from the family as well. 

Back to what I was saying, Narcissa was worried she got caught. Then, she realized that her brothers were focused on one another. More specifically, they were fighting. 

"Sirius. Regulus," called Narcissa, knowing that she won't be able to stop the fight. Especially since it looks like it had just started recently. 

Have I told you about King Orion and Queen Walburga's third and last child? 

Regulus Arcturus Black was the last child and only came to the world because Orion mandated another son. When he was born, Orion set down an entire plan for his life. That is why Regulus is very skilled in the fighting field, trained by a highly wanted and retired warrior from Ravenclaw. 

Narcissa sighed and walked past them. 

"Hey, Cissa!" she heard Sirius call, but she acted like she had not heard a thing.