𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Of course, you knew that Ravenclaw had decided to visit Gryffindor, but how about we show you the welcome? I promise you, it might be quite fun.

"Darling, it has been so long!" Queen Euphemia was the first to embrace her.

"Yes, it has been, Mrs. Potter."

"Oh, for crying out loud, call me Mia," Euphemia smiled at the redhead, her mood multiplied with happiness.

"I think instead of crushing her bones, we should invite her for the welcome lunch," the King of Gryffindor suggested to his wife. "Oh, and before any Mr. Potter crap, you very much well know it is Fleamont."

"Nice to see you again, Monty," Lily smiled, using an old nickname her younger self used to give the man. "There was something you said about lunch?"

"Yes, yes," Euphemia nodded, grabbing a hold of the redhead's hand. "Let me show you to where we are to eat."

"Under one condition," the redhead started. "My ladies eat with us. They are just as royal as I am."

"Lily," the eldest of Lily's ladies whisper-shouted to her queen.

"Oh, I quite think it's fine," Euphemia agreed. "Frank actually eats with us from time to time. The more the merrier."

Let me tell you that it was a good thing Euphemia Potter made her research which helped make sure there was sufficient food for everyone dining this afternoon. 

News about Ravenclaw arriving at Gryffindor spread as word of an alliance to the other two kingdoms. Each one had a different reaction. 

Slytherin was somewhat outraged.
Orion thought of it as a mockery while Walburga agreed, although she may have had other ideas. The children, of course, saw it in different ways. Sirius thought it was unfair that they are the only ones who have not gone to Gryffindor. Narcissa, on the other hand, did not really care about the matter since she had other things in mind. Lastly, Regulus was secretly happy they did not need to travel anywhere. He didn't want to journey anywhere. 

Hufflepuff was not outraged. On the other hand, they felt something else. They felt some reassurance that things may come back to normal. Sure, it was not right to hold on to that rope of hope for long to the point you never want to let go, but it did not damage anyone to hold onto it for a little while. 

The point of hope is for it to be the torchlight in the darkness. But even a torchlight goes out if strong wind hits. 

  .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A couple was having a time they rarely had with one another. Especially since one served a royal in Gryffindor while the other served a royal all the way back in Ravenclaw.

Frank Longbottom and his wife Alice were enjoying each other's company as they had a picnic as the sun rose. Since both of them were early birds, it was no trouble waking up an hour before the sun rises to prepare their breakfast.

"I missed you," Frank spoke in the silence as his wife placed her head on his shoulder. 

"I missed you too," she replied as they watched the sunrise.

They weren't young, but they also were not old. It was true what their friends have said, they technically did elope about a year ago. But here is the thing about that: they wouldn't change it for the world. 

Maybe they will renew their vows with a big wedding, but they were content where they were currently. Maybe in the future, there will be a wedding. Maybe it is theirs or maybe it is one of their friend's love stories happening.

"Did you ever regret our choice?" Frank asked. 

"About eloping?" Alice guessed. When her husband nodded, she said the honest truth. "Nope. Never would. It was nice."

"Just nice?" he teased.

"It was more than that, Frank, of course," she kissed his cheek. "But tease me again and I will snatch something away."

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded. 

  .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

They were enjoying lunch when a fight decided to join them. 

"Come on, Evans," James said playfully as they entered the room. "You really don't know fun, do you?"

"Potter, I swear to god you ask me one more time to go swimming in that lake, I will choke you with my own bare hands."

"Gladly," he smirked her way. 

She had to resist slapping him in the public eye they were ever so present in at the moment.  She merely sat down in her chair, the very same one she sat in for her first meal in Gryffindor, and participated in today's lunch as if nothing happened in the first place. 

"Do I want to know?" Frank was the only brave one to ask.

"Nope," Lily replied as James shrugged. 

"Yeah, don't think he wants to know in the first place," Alice stated.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah," Alice assured her own husband. 

 .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Can we know what that was about?" asked Emmeline as the ladies and their queen walked through the gardens of Gryffindor Palace. 

"What was what about?" 

"The fight with James," Alice was the one who cleared the matter. 

"Nothing that you should worry about," their queen assured.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, I suppose," Mary commented, not believing a word the redhead spoke. 

"Can anyone change the subject please?" the queen begged. "Yes, thank you. Go ahead, Amelia." 

"Is it true that Fleamont made these gardens specifically for Euphemia?" Amelia asked, holding a red rose as they passed them. "An entire red rose garden for his wife as a welcoming gift? Just because he knew her favorite flowers are red roses?"

"That's what they say."

"Oh, to be in love like that," Amelia sighed. 

"You'll find a love like that Amelia," Alice assured the lovesick lady. 

"Coming from the one who already has a handsome man."

"I have Frank, true," Alice agreed, "but there is a strong love for all of you somewhere out there."

"Some of us may have that person right under our nose," Emmeline commented. 

"And some seem to not have a plan for it at all," Lily replied easily. 

"I presume that is fair enough." 

 .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I once told you that there was a circular island that all four kingdoms surround. That circular island was named Hogwarts. Albeit it was an island, there still was a king that ruled the small land.

King Gellert Grindelwald used to be king of Hogwarts when there was unity and he still happened to be king. 

There was one person he trusted the most and that was his sorceress. Pandora Lovegood was only twenty and six, but it felt to her like she had served Gellert Grindelwald longer than that. 

"My sorceress, I think it is time we return an old tradition," King Gellert spoke. 

"The ball?" Pandora guessed. 

 .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A ball? Interesting. 

Well, see you Friday hopefully!