𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Queen Lily Evans has only become queen due to the fact that she was the only one left alive in the Evans family.

Currently, she was in the infirmary of her own castle, one of her ladies tending to her wounds.

"It should be better now," Mary said, examining the arm. She may be the youngest of the party, but she was the most skilled in the field of healing. "But healing takes time."

"Time that we might not have," argued the queen.

"Stop being pessimistic," Amelia spoke, looking up from her book. "Have a little bit of hope."

"One does not always have hope tied in a bottle at their side to swallow whenever they wish, dear Amy," Emmeline said wisely, a tiny chuckle in her voice. "Otherwise, there will be reality?"

"But without imagination, how could we survive reality? " Amelia counter spoke. 

If we skip around two weeks after that, Lily's arm had managed to heal completely. In celebration, the queen and her ladies went out for lunch. Sure they did not go far, but a picnic in the gardens of the castle was as far as Dorcas would allow Lily to go. 

"You lot should be lucky I even allowed you this far," Dorcas stated as she sat with the dress-wearing girls. 

"Yes, thank you very much Dorcas for allowing me to step into the very gardens that I own," Lily Evans expressed. 

"You're very welcome," the knight continued on with her queen's sarcasm, sitting down with them. "So, what is the menu for today's lunch?" 

"Well, you have finger sandwiches of different sorts, some fruits as well as cut cucumbers, and lastly dessert that I will only put out when it is time," Emmeline explained. "Some people have a sweet tooth or two.

"Hey!" exclaimed not only the youngest lady but also the soldier Dorcas Meadows.

"I do not tell lies."

"Some truths could be twisted," Amelia, the reader, reminded the bunch. 

"I am not twisting any truths and we all know that those two have the dearest desire for sweets." 

"Those two happen to have names!" Mary reminded in a sing-song voice. 

"No fights," Alice spoke. "Come on, I am famished." 

"Everything is out," Lily pointed out.

"But it is improper to start when the rest is not ready."

"Can I say it?" Dorcas asked, knowing exactly what her queen was about to say. 

"Go ahead, Dorcs."

"Screw rituals!" Dorcas howled as she grabbed the nearest food in front of her, a cucumber and cheese finger sandwich. 

So, as the villagers usually say, they dug into their food and enjoyed their afternoon. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

"You cannot be serious, Fleamont."

"I do not blame the children, Mia, but I do not trust Orion."

"I know you do not, but you cannot immediately put Slytherin as blame without some backup facts."

"I know that, Mia."

"Then why do you blame Slytherin?"

"Orion has had it against us ever since," Fleamont explained to his wife something he knew she understood. "This wouldn't be something so far from his doing."

"It could also be something else entirely. Something that we don't know about."

"Then what do you suggest?"

"I suggest you contact Lily. So far, only our kingdom and hers have been the ones under an attack," Euphemia recommended.

"Lily is young. I-"

"You cannot try to protect her, Fleamont," Euphemia explained. "She's been queen for almost four years now. The way it happened is unspeakable, but we cannot go back to the past and change it."

"I'll write to her."

"Good," said Euphemia as she continued to go back to cleaning her husband's bleeding wounds. 

You might have been the only spectator of that scene. Obviously, other than myself. Other than that, no one else knows about the little conversation between Fleamont Potter and Euphemia Potter. 

So, no one expected such a letter to arrive. Especially, the queen herself. 

"A letter came," said Dorcas, entering the queen's office without even knocking. "It might surprise you, but all in all, I checked that it did not have any explosives."

"Why? Are you questioning Ravenclaws?"

"It's not them that I am doubting, Lily," Dorcas corrected, placing the letter on top of the queen's other duties that were laid on the desk. 

"Then, who could possibly send a letter to me?"

"The King and Queen of Gryffindor perhaps," Dorcas turned around and looked over her shoulder. "I'll leave you to it, but remember that your ladies and I are always here if you want." 

With that, the queen's most trusted and most loyal knight left the room. 

The queen was able to read the letter in complete quietness, trying to make a decision about what the letter asked. 

There had to be a decision made, especially when Gryffindor sent a letter asking for help after a surprise attack on their land. 

A little small part of her brain, in the very back, thought about a prince she long ago knew. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

"I didn't know Gryffindor was attacked," said Emmeline, a little shocked. 

"I just got word today from Frank, but I didn't think they would ever consider Ravenclaw as a form of help," Alice mused. "If I knew-"

"I have told you long ago Alice that your husband is in no way a spy of ours in Gryfindor," the queen told her lady, earning a nod from Alice.

"What are you going to do?" asked Mary, a curious mind. "Are you going to help Gryffindor or deny it?"

"They never helped us," Emmeline said. "No kingdom ever has." 

"But that does necessarily mean we have to be their equal," the queen continued after her lady. "We could be better than them." 

"Much better," Emmeline agreed. "We do not have to be at the same level as our enemies."

"We can declare who is our enemy after meeting them. People ripen with time," Mary believed. 

"What a nice metaphor," Dorcas said. "So, people are bananas?" 

Mary rolled her eyes. 
"The real question is what are you going to do, my queen?" 

"Well, Mary, I think that we are going to Gryffindor," Lily decided after a moment of silence. "Get your bags prepared and the carriages as well. We have a journey ahead of us." 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

Ravenclaw will be going to Gryffindor!

This was basically eccentric around the Ravenclaws. Also, kind of like the bond between Lily and her ladies. 

Until tomorrow!