𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Marlene McKinnon was helping her lady, a bride-to-be, pick the perfect flower arrangement for the upcoming wedding. One that was convinced to be held right there on the small, circular island of Hogwarts. 

Walburga Black, Queen of Slytherin, even joined them for a moment. She was like a hawk, checking everything was picture perfect. At least, she did so until Narcissa ordered some guards to take her away because she was giving the bride some very undesirable stress. 

"You cannot kick your own mother out of the preparations!" Walburga had argued. 

"The bride gets what she wants," was all Narcissa Black said to her mother. 

When Walburga Black left, in came her eldest son. 

"What do you need?" Sirius Black asked. 

"Honestly? The person I actually want to marry," his sister admitted. 

"Our parents could hear you," Regulus Black entered. "They could kill Lucius on the spot, Narcie."

"Let them hear me," Narcissa Black shrugged. "They won't give a fuck, Reggie, now that they have married me off. Wait, you know?"

"Mother would act like she didn't hear and Father would just give a lecture," Sirius rolled his eyes. "Also, you don't hide something well."

He kissed her cheek.
"I'll see you another time?"

"Of course," she smiled and watched him go.

She turned inside and entered the castle. The first sight she was greeted with was the sight of her brothers. At first, she was worried she got caught.

You may be wondering why she would ever worry about such a thing. A span after that, a similar lecture was given to Narcissa. Her father had told her that she mustn't turn out like her aunt or else she could easily be removed from the family as well.

Back to what I was saying, Narcissa was worried she got caught. Then, she realized that her brothers were focused on one another. More specifically, they were fighting.

"Sirius. Regulus," called Narcissa, knowing that she won't be able to stop the fight. Especially since it looks like it had just started recently. 

"The time I caught you in a fight," Narcissa realized she might have been more right than thought.

"We may have staged that act."

"Blacks have a touch for dramatics, don't we?" Regulus asked.

"Are these good?" Marlene interrupted the little sibling debate, holding out a pastel-colored flower bouquet. 

"That actually looks beautiful, Marlene," Narcissa gave an apologetic smile. "Hopefully, I won't need to use it."

"What are you planning?" Sirius grinned. 

"Blacks don't only have a touch for dramatics," Narcissa's eyes lit up. "They also like to own any power they can have. We're like lions. We don't give up our meat that easily."

"Then let me admit this," Sirius said as he grabbed Marlene's hand. "This is mine."

"Sirius!" Marlene jumped as he admitted the truth even more by hugging her around the waist and kissing her cheek.

"I KNEW IT!" Narcissa shrieked as her brother laughed his guts out. 

"We can lie to our parents, but we don't last long with each other," Regulus declared lightly. 

"I guess so," Narcissa nodded before turning back to her lady wrapped in her brother's arms. "I cannot decide if this is sweet or disgusting. Either way, I'm happy for you, but I will probably make this hell for you."

"I would not expect less from a Black," Sirius grinned as he thought of something. 

"You said something to Lucius," Narcissa concluded after a moment of silence. 

"Actually, that was me," Regulus smiled. 

"You idiot!" his sister through a pillow at him. "Now I know why he felt awkward last time."

"There were other times?"

"There are always other times."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

"You need the truth," Emmeline agreed. "And here is the truth. It was established for two obvious reasons. Peace for Gryffindor and power for Slytherin. There is no doubt about it. That is why it is ensuing."

"Who told you?"

"My brother," Emmeline came out clean. "I've known for a month now, give or take."

Lily nodded.

"And for your first question," Emmeline continued, "You did not inspect the situation like you usually do because of one reason. You were having too much fun."

"I could have at least suspected something."

"Do you comprehend why you are aching considerably?" When she saw her friend shake her head, Emmeline continued. "It is the same reason why you did not notice. You were having much merriment to notice for one sole reason. You have fallen for him, Lily. There is no turning back now." 

After the facts were tossed on her, the Queen of Ravenclaw rarely left her room. She would either help Narcissa with wedding arrangements - only because the bride practically begged her - or if she needed a meal to eat. Which she rarely did at the times when the rest usually ate. 

That was until one day her ladies decided to barge into her room. 

"What the fuck?" the words came out of her before she could think about her words. 

"Sorry, but we are ordered to take you out of this room," Amelia spoke. 

"And by fucking who?"

"Let's just say us for the moment," said Alice. 

"It actually is us," Emmeline spoke.

"Didn't know you could order decrees now."

"We can if our sovereign is acting ridiculous," it was the youngest lady's turn to speak. 

"Nobody answered. Where are we going?" the queen asked once more as she was pulled out of her room. 

"Apparently, the royal children are going to have a party."

"You have to be kidding me," Lily whisper-shouted at her ladies. "I do not-"

"You will," Emmeline advised, sounding more like an order. "Otherwise, it will be shown that something is amiss." 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

They were having a bachelorette night when Emmeline Vance decided to take the bride-to-be out on a little walk. 

"You know, I approve."

"Of?" Narcissa commented. 

"You and my brother." 

"Your brother?" Narcissa stopped.

"Enjoy this gift from me," were Emmeline's last words to the bride-to-be before she turned around and left the two alone. 

She danced with her true love and by the end of the night, he proposed just like he had always planned. True, he knew that she was arranged to be married off to someone else, but he could not hold himself. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 

So this ought to bring some trouble, right?

We're almost done with the story (I'll admit it isn't one of my best).

See you Monday!