𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

The kingdom of Gryffindor has always and will always be on the east side of the circular island, Hogwarts. The national colors of this kingdom were scarlet and gold and they always shined the most on Gryffindor Day, the twenty-second of March.

The land east of Hogwarts was most known for its warriors, the strong individuals that save their own kingdom as well as their neighbors.

The very same kingdom has a certain family that rules the situation - the Potters.

The King of Hogwarts was Fleamont Potter, a man the had an equal amount of braveness and intelligence. His wife, Queeb Euphemia Potter, balanced him in every aspect possible. Whenever he got over his head, Euphemia would dunk his head in a bucket of ice water to bring him back to the surface.

Once, that was not used as a metaphor, but rather something that actually happened. Only once.

Okay, maybe twice. Especially when they were younger, a time before they had a child.

Speaking about their child, James Fleamont Potter was the only son which made him the immediate heir to the throne. More accurately, he was the only possible heir to the Gryffindor throne.

The Kingdom of Gryffindor was welcoming a visiting kingdom, one that they have not seen in a while. Hufflepuff was gone and Slytherin will probably not enter the lands of Gryffindor so soon if the King of Gryffindor was doubtful of them. Which only leaves one more kingdom. 

Of course, you knew that Ravenclaw had decided to visit Gryffindor, but how about we show you the welcome? I promise you, it might be quite fun. 

"Darling, it has been so long!" Queen Euphemia was the first to embrace her. 

"Yes, it has been, Mrs. Potter."

"Oh, for crying out loud, call me Mia," Euphemia smiled at the redhead, her mood multiplied with happiness. 

"I think instead of crushing her bones, we should invite her for the welcome lunch," the King of Gryffindor suggested to his wife. "Oh, and before any Mr. Potter crap, you very much well know it is Fleamont."

"Nice to see you again, Monty," Lily smiled, using an old nickname her younger self used to give the man. "There was something you said about lunch?"

"Yes, yes," Euphemia nodded, grabbing a hold of the redhead's hand. "Let me show you to where we are to eat."

"Under one condition," the redhead started. "My ladies eat with us. They are just as royal as I am."

"Lily," the eldest of Lily's ladies whisper-shouted to her queen. 

"Oh, I quite think it's fine," Euphemia agreed. "Frank actually eats with us from time to time. The more the merrier."

Let me tell you that it was a good thing Euphemia Potter made her research which helped make sure there was sufficient food for everyone dining this afternoon. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

They were eating lunch when one late guest, who was frankly a true citizen of Gryffindor, finally arrived. 

"Sorry I'm late," he stopped short, his mouth agape when his eyes connected with emerald eyes that his younger self always tried to find in a crowd. 

She hadn't changed that much. She had grown, for sure, but her red hair was still filled with volume and her eyes were as green as the emerald jewels Queen Walburga of Slytherin enjoyed filling herself with - whether it was her neck or her arms. 

James Potter was pulled back to the past. 

"What happens if we split apart? If we go our separate ways?"  the redheaded princess had asked one boring afternoon.